Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights result!!

Stu B

A very good night!!

Thought we looked a bit lifeless in the first half but really came out strongly in the 2nd half,throughly deserved our goals,into extra time it became a more balanced.Some great saves from Wilko throughout the match,especially the header he punched over the bar...i'll never know how he did that. I was REALLY nervous on the penalties,i noticed a number of people who couldn't even watch!

Bet your glad you came now yunggravesendian wink.gif

Bring on Chester!!

Agree with the previous posts that it was a great night. My daughter (nearly 16 so she has not seen too many matches!) thought it the "most exciting match ever"

Not sure I thought that but it was still very good and I think it is the first penalty shoot out I have seen us involved in. There might have been previous but I can't actually remember one.

Overall I even thouught the ref was ok which is saying something these days.

There is no doubt that a match under lights has better atmosphere than a day game.

Well done lads.

Last two I remember were both against Welling in the KSC. We lost both. 2nd time it was 4-4, Welling just missed their 5th and Steve Portway stepped up to take our final pen......and missed!!!!!!!

I have a theory that the team that misses first often win the shoot out.... and look what happened last night!!!

As for last night 1st half was rank. 2nd half... did we put 11 ringers out??? certainly not the same team. This lot looked well up for it. At the end of the evening it was actually ten quid well spent.

This was my 2nd match this season having previously seen the Aldershot match. Might even go Satuday (we are at home I take it!) grin.gif