Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mansfield V Liverpool FA Cup

I'm going to try and get to Woking on Wednesday, you never know I may get to see Carolyn if she's there which would make my night

Wrexham are now three points clear at the top, after beating Ebbsfleet 4-1, but it's still all to play for:

1. Wrexham (35 played, 68 points)

2. Kidderminster (36 played, 65 points)

3. Newport (33 played, 65 points)

4. Grimsby (33 played, 64 points)

5. Mansfield (33 played, 62 points)

VERY interesting...

Yes, it's the most exciting Conference race in donkeys years isn't it, normally the Championship is all over bar the shouting in early to mid March and it's just the four play off places to play for.

Woking 1 Mansfield Town 2 tonight folks!

Wrexham and Mansfield have the weekend off from league events, as they will both be heading to Wembley for the FA Trophy Final, so it'll be interesting to see if Grimsby can steal a march on the top two and if Kidderminster can hold on to second.

For a side that lost their first five games, Kidderminster have really done well.

I'm going to try and get to Woking on Wednesday, you never know I may get to see Carolyn if she's there which would make my night

Looks like there was some off the field drama there: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-21696718

Following yesterday's convincing win over Stockport, the Stags, Kidderminster and Wrexham all have 68 points, roll on Mansfield v Grimsby on Tuesday night at Field Mill.

Very tight at the top indeed - Mansfield v Grimsby is going to be a crunch game.

Do not rule The Ambers/Exiles (Newport County) out either.

No problems for the Stags last night then at home to Grimsby, it sounded quite comfortable

Still all to play for, although Mansfield have put themselves in a very good position.

Mansfield are level on points with top side Wrexham, but Kidderminster, Newport and Grimsby have games in hand on them.

Forest Green Rovers are still in with a shout, but have played more games than the top five. Realistically, it's two from the top five still for promotion now.

I still think Wrexham will be going up, not too sure about Grimsby now though but I won't rule them out.

I still think Wrexham will be going up

Via the play offs you mean

No, I think they (Wrexham) will do enough to go up in 1st place.

Mansfield v Newport County play-off final, IMO.

Rhodes,this Carolyn bird,do you want to smash it by any chance??

Put it this way, I think Mansfield Town is every red blooded bloke's second Club these days:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2138838/Mansfield-chief-Carolyn-Still-arrested-York-play-match.html

Did you read the story attached to the pictures?

Says a lot about her class... I agree with Pete from Birkenhead.

She may be your idea of hot, Rhodes, but I'll stick to Rachel Riley. Is Carolyn's father David Dickinson or an Oompah Loompah?

Yet another win for the Stags last night at Forest Green Rovers, lets see what Wrexham, Kidderminster and Newport can do today who are all at home to Luton, Tamworth and Macclesfield respectively, I'll be surprised if they all oblige:

http://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/games/match-reports/first-team/2012-13/mansfield-town-home2

Forest Green are technically out of the running.

Wrexham v Luton is a crunch game, and I'll have an eye on that game.

Kidderminster and Newport County should win their respective games.

• 2 weeks later...

Wrexham really pulled a fast one didn't they, somehow managing to get their home game with Mansfield called off on the Tuesday before the FA Trophy Final, then Mansfield's following game was postponed last Saturday and I thought they might be a bit ring rusty against Nuneaton at Field Mill last Tuesday but Carolyn Radford's Stags managed to get another three points in a narrow 1-0 win.

It's almost all over bar the shouting isn't it with Mansfield winning yet again this afternoon, 4-0 at home to Gateshead following the 1-0 win at Tamworth on Saturday