Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GFC granted permission to build fence and new gates.....

Apologies for starting yet another GFC related thread but.....

The islands Planning Department has granted the landlords of Footes Lane (Culture & Leisure, a government department) permission to build a 1.83m perimeter boundary timber fence to be painted black on both sides as well as new gates.

A another step forward toward meeting FA ground grading rules.

Financing the work will be covered solely by GFC and hopefully completed by the 31 March deadline

Some good news for a CCL club following all the doom and gloom lately. Good stuff!

I quite agree with you, Chris !!

Apologies for starting yet another GFC related thread but.....

The islands Planning Department has granted the landlords of Footes Lane (Culture & Leisure, a government department) permission to build a 1.83m perimeter boundary timber fence to be painted black on both sides as well as new gates.

A another step forward toward meeting FA ground grading rules.

Financing the work will be covered solely by GFC and hopefully completed by the 31 March deadline

Was it ever actually in doubt !

I also understand that GFC contracters have to plant some trees as well, from discussions I had with some supporters on Saturday. I wonder how much all this will cost and how GFC can foot the bill ? Probably another sponsor Guernsey Council perhaps ;) !!! Well I'm pleased for them and Good Luck make sure they complete the fencing in time !

By the way, I will be going to see Guernsey again Saturday at Egham, see how they compare their game to last saturday at Molesey. Will be interesting....... anyone know what time the kick off is yet ?

3pm I believe - am making a road trip down from Yorkshire for the game with my 4 yr old and his green and white scarf.

Think you probably saw a rusty GFC on Saturday - should be a good game.

We shall see, also there's no denying that Zico and Gus are huge misses. I think every team would be weaker to a greater or lesser extent missing their first choice CM partnership. We are lucky though to have some more than useful players to come in and see if they can make the positions their own.

We shall see, also there's no denying that Zico and Gus are huge misses. I think every team would be weaker to a greater or lesser extent missing their first choice CM partnership. We are lucky though to have some more than useful players to come in and see if they can make the positions their own.

Egham need to win to become title favourites in my view. We've got 9 of the current bottom 10 to play at home, even though they all need to be fully respected.

A good job then that the Knights who say Ni know nothing of this shrubbery.... ;)

Glad no-one mentioned the Guernsey-Bushes, then !!

:ph34r:

:bolt:

Archived