Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 29th/30th January

Had never heard of you before on here BM until Lawrence posted.

Then out the blue you suggest he tries contacting Ampthill as their keepers are struggling, costing them points.....it's a team game mate or it was when I last looked.

Then your back again having a dig from the other night regards the keeper at Ampthill, tho tbh your opinion is way off what actually happened.

So no other teams keepers out there having mares, no defenders making mistakes???

There's an awful lot you don't know mate about both the Ampthill keepers situations, it's easy to pass judgement but is always better if you know facts first.

But if they are bad as you suggest, then both helping the the club gain promotion last season, (and with Padbury the season before), win the County Cup last season, reach the FA Vase last 32 two seasons running......they now deserve to be replaced?

Success should never come at a price of ditching loyalty.

Edited by No13

Would add bedfordman would be nice if you revealed who you actually are.

People who latch themselves onto someone or something then feel they've the right to judge without revealing their true identity is just cowardly I think.

For all I know you could be an Ampthill insider looking to rock the boat, you could be a keeper hoping to drive a wedge then offer your services, the "I'm just a local supporter who follows games" don't count.

People who've been here long enough know who I am, reveal yourself and I will take on board your comments, if you can't be man enough and honest enough though then people can draw their own conclusions as to what you're about.

By the way, am at work, bored, no cat to kick....so abusing the forum has helped pass some time LOL

Edited by No13

Harefield Twitter says

Bazaar moment Hertford player scores when the ball was being returned to keeper !!

It was actually not clear cut. Yes Hertford had just kicked ball back to keeper. But in the words of the Harefield fan I was standing next to the keeper "faffed around too long" so no wonder Wade got stuck in and took it off him.

Interesting Twitter row between the Hertford official feed and Tuesday's keeper Danny Sonner resulting in ....

"@MercSport: Hearing @HertfordTownFC keeper @DannySonner has left the club after a row over the club's official Twitter feed & a comment about his height"

Would add bedfordman would be nice if you revealed who you actually are.

People who latch themselves onto someone or something then feel they've the right to judge without revealing their true identity is just cowardly I think.

For all I know you could be an Ampthill insider looking to rock the boat, you could be a keeper hoping to drive a wedge then offer your services, the "I'm just a local supporter who follows games" don't count.

People who've been here long enough know who I am, reveal yourself and I will take on board your comments, if you can't be man enough and honest enough though then people can draw their own conclusions as to what you're about.

By the way, am at work, bored, no cat to kick....so abusing the forum has helped pass some time LOL

You dont half ramble on.....and on.....and on.....and on.....are you as boring as this in person?

Well Gary is back, so i suspect, he'll go straight back in the team. Seeing as i've played 3 and we haven't lost, it's a bit dissappointing, but not unexpected.

Sorry to hear that Dom.

Im told K.Jimmy is doing a good job in goal for Rayners Lane.

Interesting Twitter row between the Hertford official feed and Tuesday's keeper Danny Sonner resulting in ....

"@MercSport: Hearing @HertfordTownFC keeper @DannySonner has left the club after a row over the club's official Twitter feed & a comment about his height"

I saw that, the guy needs to learn to take a bit of criticism - very much an overreaction! And is it a coincidence that Hertford's hon sec was announced in the bulletin as having left this week (was it his Twitter account?)