Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

games tues 29th jan.

We are due to play at Bedfont sports tomorrow night.

I know they played sat at home but looking and listening to that weather outside now I can't see any football taking place.

Anyone know what the pitch/weather is like there at the moment?

Thought the pitch looked a bit worse for wear after the game Saturday. Looking at tomorrow's forecast, i'll be surprised if anything goes ahead. Longer term, I expect the usual suspects could be waterlogged Saturday as well....

Edited by TRS

Chessington & Hook v South Park in the Southern Combination Cup has been postponed.

In it's place they've re-arranged their league game. South Park v Chessington & Hook. Kick off 7.45pm. Weather permitting.

We are due to play at Bedfont sports tomorrow night.

I know they played sat at home but looking and listening to that weather outside now I can't see any football taking place.

Anyone know what the pitch/weather is like there at the moment?

Was thinking of attending that game aswell but i cant see it being on.

Its been raining since this afternoon in Brentford but not to heavy.

LATEST NEWS........Monday 28th January 2013 - 9.56pm

Tuesday's Surrey Senior Cup tie at Molesey in in some doubt due to heavy rain tonight and more forecast for tomorrow.

We hope to have an update by mid-morning on Tuesday.

Chessington & Hook v South Park in the Southern Combination Cup has been postponed.

In it's place they've re-arranged their league game. South Park v Chessington & Hook. Kick off 7.45pm. Weather permitting.

Is that a 1st team fixture? I assume both sides will want to run out their best sides after the recent interruptions?

Raynes Park Vale v Staines Lammas at Ashford Town 7.45pm

I assume you are talking about reserves

According to all fixtures I have seen RPV are hosting Egham in the league tomorrow

so does that mean they are playing a cup game instead, or is the Staines Lammas game reserves?

Otherwise, if their pitch wasn't in the right condition, surely RPV would play Egham at Ashford Town rather than Staines, thereby still fulfilling their league fixture? Why would they call a fixture off and just play a different team elsewhere, why not move the postponed fixture elsewhere?

wierd

I assume you are talking about reserves

According to all fixtures I have seen RPV are hosting Egham in the league tomorrow

Raynes Park Vale haven't got floodlights at the moment. They had their cabling nicked. No midweek home games and Saturday games kicking off at 2pm or earlier until they get it sorted. I think they've got until the end of February.

It's Staines Lammas first team v Raynes Park Vale Reserves tomorrow in the Surrey Premier Cup.

Edited by VPCTFC

Is that a 1st team fixture? I assume both sides will want to run out their best sides after the recent interruptions?

It's now a league game so yes, a first team fixture.

Here are all of tomorrow's games -

Surrey Senior Cup - Molesey v Colliers Wood (already in doubt according to Twitter)

Surrey Premier Cup - Staines Lammas v Raynes Park Vale Reserves

Surrey Intermediate Cup - Westfield Reserves v Milford & Witley

El Records (CCL League Cup) - Epsom & Ewell v Guernsey

Premier Division

Bedfont Sports v Horley Town

Farnham Town v Hartley Wintney

South Park v Chessington & Hook United

Wembley v Cove

Division One

Banstead Athletic v Warlingham

Frimley Green v Sheerwater

You're right Chris. I meant to say involving CCL sides only. As you know, I try to keep a few cups up to date on the NLM forum. It's bloody hard this season.

Me too, nightmare.

By all accounts Epsom v Guernsey game is iffy and may be re-scheduled for Thursday.

We may have to do the same at Molesey if they are up for that.

Forecast all week is wet!

Me too, nightmare.

By all accounts Epsom v Guernsey game is iffy and may be re-scheduled for Thursday.

We may have to do the same at Molesey if they are up for that.

Forecast all week is wet!

If Epsom is iffy then I don't hold out much hope for the other matches as Chipstead drains well