Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 2nd February - Fixtures, Results

A fairly unpleasant day at Lowfield yesterday. We won 3-2 but some of the things that went on during the game from our opponents was appalling and left a nasty taste in the mouth.

On the plus side, we are now 4th in the league and the first team, albeit temporarily, are top of division one!!

A fairly unpleasant day at Lowfield yesterday. We won 3-2 but some of the things that went on during the game from our opponents was appalling and left a nasty taste in the mouth.

On the plus side, we are now 4th in the league and the first team, albeit temporarily, are top of division one!!

Yes I have just heard about this. A full investigation has started to see what went on.

OD, I'm not one for airing dirty laundry in public so if you want a friendly chat about it, DM me. Not good at all.

Blimey dont get the hump. I did not even mention Enfield, I was just saying the teams we have played were not great. I did congratulate Ampthill.

Why do Ampthill followers get so defensive ?

No offence OD i was just on a bit of a wind up. Im a Bedford fan which my name might have given away? And i said i congratulate our neighbours Ampthill.....

Youre right the Eesex League should be step 6?

OD, I'm not one for airing dirty laundry in public so if you want a friendly chat about it, DM me. Not good at all.

You already have by intimating something happened. Now people are left wondering!

Is that smellynuts club ......THROW THE BOOK AT THEM. Or maybe hoddesdon are reporting them for leaving their showers dirty lol they report at least 1 team a year.

That's funny for you haha.....do you think they draw a team out of the hat at the start of the season?

Im sure we got billed for a reserve game a couple of years back!

I think the notion of respecting other clubs facilities is an important one and not something to be taken lightly.

Cleaning your boots in the shower and banging them against the walls leaving mud up them whilst cracking tiles is not what I call respectful.

But I suppose its just me being melodramatic. I look forward to visiting your respective clubs and creating costly and unnecessary work for whichever poor sod has the job of cleaning and repairing it, just because our players and management are too ignorant to observe a little basic etiquette and class.

My apologies.

Jonno

I think the notion of respecting other clubs facilities is an important one and not something to be taken lightly.

Cleaning your boots in the shower and banging them against the walls leaving mud up them whilst cracking tiles is not what I call respectful.

Agree.

Send them the bill for the cracked tiles.