Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Channel 4 Show

Dear football fans,

I'm working on a show for Channel 4 about obsession and excessive behaviours.

We are looking for non league football fans who travel the country supporting their team. We want to know what motivates you? Why you prefer the grassroots to the glory of supporting a premiership side? How it affects your life and those closest to you?

We'd absolutely love to hear your story. If you're interested then please get in touch - alextenenbaum@me.com or victoriaharris@splashmediatv.co.uk

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Many thanks,

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alex

Sorry there's been a slow (if non-existent) response to your post.

However, if Channel 4 are looking for some new shows, please feel free to forward the following to your boss:

Russell Brand's Snakepit Adventure

Can the dandy prat survive ten weeks in a pit containing the deadliest snakes in the world?

Will he be bitten on his bookie-wooks and live to tell the tale?

Davinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa McCall's Avalanche Challenge

Can the big mouth from Big Brother keep her trap shut, or will the attention seeking nonentity trigger off a mega avalanche in Switzerland and be covered in more white stuff than Keith Richards on a daily basis? (This would actually be good for Red Nose Relief/Pudsey's Annual Bash).

Jonathan Ross's Gets The Point

In which Jonathan Ross is tied to a life size archery board, whilst sozzled as a newt punters fire arrows at him. Will Wossy become a human pin-cushion, will the biggest pr1ck on TV be pr1cked himself?

and finally.... (drumroll)

Splash Special.... Featuring Ricky Gervais, Tony Blair, Julie Burchill, Frankie Boyle, Silvio Berlusconi, Angela Merkel, Avid Merrion and Katie Price

A special charidee edition where, instead of nice clean chlorinated water, aforementioned prats have to dive head first into a pool filled with quick lime.

The least decomposed contestant in each round gets to dive again. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided on remaining bone fragments.

Maybe a few of these could be of interest to Channel 4. No need to thank me, and I will take payment in the form of a large barrel of Thatcher's Cider - I'll collect from Arriva House, Gloucester.

Archived