Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 26th/27th/28th February

PREMIER DIVISION

2-1 Leverstock Green v Tring Athletic

Yet another defeat for Tring Athletic!:

We're all prone to a few mistakes, I've not seen him make any to be fair, but I haven't been at all your games. I think he maybe needs someone a bit more experienced alongside him, experience is the key in a relegation dogfight.

Would you sit on the bench if it meant Holmer stayed up, or prefer to play and get relegated?

Could be a long night watching over v Crawley Green we missing some key players down with this f/cking flu thing. Crawley always a powerful, well organised side and they slapped us in game at our place. Still a chance for a few lads to come in and stake a claim for the shirt.

That's a surprise, the Prodigal Son returns!

Dont have much time for Lee Scott but he is a good player and a good signing for Kentish town FC.

Tuesday 26th February

PREMIER DIVISION

1-3 Stotfold v Hillingdon Borough

A great result for the Borough.

What on earth has happened to Haringey Borough of late:

Haringey Borough have lots of games in hand and they will turn things around.

Im looking forward to my visit to them this Saturday looking forward to seeing the ground improvements they have made over the last year.

Dont have much time for Lee Scott but he is a good player and a good signing for Kentish town FC

Why don’t you have much time for Lee out of interest

Im looking forward to my visit to them this Saturday looking forward to seeing the ground improvements they have made over the last year

What ground improvements

We're all prone to a few mistakes, I've not seen him make any to be fair, but I haven't been at all your games. I think he maybe needs someone a bit more experienced alongside him, experience is the key in a relegation dogfight.

Would you sit on the bench if it meant Holmer stayed up, or prefer to play and get relegated?

Unanswerable question. I obviously want us to stay up, but I want to be playing. I hope I can re claim my spot after I miss whatever match it will be due to suspension. First time I've been involved in a relegation battle, its an addictive buzz going into games

First time I've been involved in a relegation battle, its an addictive buzz going into games

Goodluck Michael.

As a supporter i dont miss last season's relegation battle one bit glad we dont have that worry this season.

GOAL: Crawley Green 1 Winslow United 0 (9 mins)

GOAL: Aylesbury United 1 Hertford Town 0 (Jack Wood 23 mins)

MATCH ABANDONED: Crawley Green v Winslow United - Due to serious injury

Edited by Karen Browne

GOAL: Aylesbury United 2 Hertford Town 0 (Louis Austin 51 mins)

GOAL: Hadley 1 Berkhamsted 0

GOAL: Hadley 1 Berkhamsted 1 (Cole)

GOAL: Aylesbury United 3 Hertford Town 0 (Ben Baines 90+2 mins)

Edited by Karen Browne

What has happened and do u know who it was

A hard but fair tackle on Terry Billy I think it was over by home dugout. Only knew it was bad when they called for Ambulance as it looked pretty routine. Must have been bad break they were working on him for good 45, we left an ambulance was still there.

FT: Ampthill Town Reserves 6 Old Bradwell United Reserves 1

FT: Aylesbury United 3 Hertford Town 0

FT: AFC Dunstable 5 Hatfield Town 1

FT: Welwyn Garden City Reserves 0 Wodson Park Reserves 1

Edited by Karen Browne

Shout out to NF who was wheeled out of retirement once again tonight for St Mags and was their best player. Great to see him still playing. Genuine SSMFL legend.

Cheers, doesn't say much for my team mates ;) Nearly had to wheel myself into work this morning as legs were struggling! Enjoyed the game apart from the losing part of course. Surely I should've got the goal... was going in before the deflection from where I was :-)