Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

News Stories and Features...

Very good indeed - you should send these to the BBC/Sky and perhaps you could be offered a job with them one day.

Don't give it up,just remember that if you go to a clubs ground and call their chairman dodgy that people will complain,even if the majority of people think you are right.There has to be limits to everything you do,sometimes you will step over that limit and get away with it,sometimes you won't.Just try to report facts and remember that whatever people do,try not to accuse or say something inflammatory as people can be nasty

I remember when somebody called the Chairman Paul Diaper (as in full of.....) and that comment earned a swift rebuke.

Don't give up (as Kate Bush would have sung), but be mindful that certain comments can cause 'offence' to people.

I remember when somebody called the Chairman Paul Diaper (as in full of.....) and that comment earned a swift rebuke.

Don't give up (as Kate Bush would have sung), but be mindful that certain comments can cause 'offence' to people.

Not referring to the CoCo forum perchance, Adam ??

Lol, perhaps John :)

I see that the round and pompous one has been having a few pops at you there as well.

Lol, perhaps John :)

I see that the round and pompous one has been having a few pops at you there as well.

Nothing new there, but then again, after all these years I've developed broad shoulders !

• 3 weeks later...

Some great videos there.

Update - we (Gloucester City) are to play at Cheltenham until the end of 2013/14, and hopefully changes will be under way shortly including a new executive board.

However, we can only ground-share for one more season before being demoted regardless of our league standing.

Some great videos there.

Update - we (Gloucester City) are to play at Cheltenham until the end of 2013/14, and hopefully changes will be under way shortly including a new executive board.

However, we can only ground-share for one more season before being demoted regardless of our league standing.

Why will you be demoted Adam.

FITB, apologies if any Gloucester fans have been in any way offensive. I admire your video about our plight, and I am sure that you and your team will have a good future in the media (just one criticism from me - the Woodford United video... you need to hold the camera a bit more steady).

Alan, the ground-share rules (as far as I know them anyway) for us mean that we have a maximum of six seasons away from Gloucester. This runs out in 2014, and so if we are not back in Gloucester by then and are still ground-sharing we will be demoted irrespective of where we end up.

Demotion itself, as far as I am concerned, would not be too big of a problem. We would have significantly far less to travel during the season, and we would have some good derby matches against Frome, Yate, Merthyr etc. to look forward to. The main thing is to have a base for 2014-15, and that is looking more like it will be at Forest Green Rovers as Cheltenham Town are beginning to tire of us being there. Cheltenham are appointing a new chairman soon, as current incumbent Paul Baker is to step down by the end of the year, so will their new chairman want us there? If not, we need to make plans.

Having attended a fans steering committee meeting today, it is paramount that we source an investor over the summer and also begin talks on a ground-share at The New Lawn with FGR. Thereafter, we need to begin work on a new stadium in Gloucester and bring The Tigers home by 2016.