Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-October 17 )

• Photo
    mrs_yellow

• Photo
    johnboy28

• Photo
    BigDogCol

shame about the few who let it down

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
What a great day out, shame it was spoilt a bit by what I am sure weren’t true Gravesend fans. A majority of G&N fans I spoke to on the night were very hospitable and were looking forward to an exciting game. Those fans who thought it would be good to cause trouble by throwing bottles and cans into the Canvey fans only let down the night. I don’t know where they were from but I can only hope they won’t be a regular feature at football matches.<p>Grow up lads, just watch the bloody game!<p>Thanks to all those G&N fans that made the night the great experience it was, im sure it will be tense till the end of the season now!<p>YELLLLLLLOWS

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
4100 fans, no segregation, no police, a handfull of stewards.
I thought we all behaved well considering the occation and importance of the game. I could have easily been a lot worse and I think we were all a credit to NLF.

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Absolutely, couldn't agree more!<p>Atmosphere of a packed ground was great...if only we couldn't made ourselves heard more!<p>Shame about the moron who through the bottle...still, 1 out of 4098 people means 0.025% (approx) of the people there were yobs! Hopefully, we have seen the last of his type, with our crowds back down to the usual 700ish.<p>We'll fight to the finish...who knows - if Saturday's results go well for us, we could be back in the same position as we were before Tuesday (level with game in hand) - here's hoping!<p>Don't suppose somebody could tell us the REAL state of play concerning your ground? Will is pass?

offline FleetFanatic

FleetFanatic
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Of course, that should read will it pass?

offline The Doctor

The Doctor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Back to the usual 700ish, what a great attendence, over a 1000, wit hardly any purfleet supporters there! that is one good attendence!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus