Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

shame about the few who let it down

What a great day out, shame it was spoilt a bit by what I am sure weren’t true Gravesend fans. A majority of G&N fans I spoke to on the night were very hospitable and were looking forward to an exciting game. Those fans who thought it would be good to cause trouble by throwing bottles and cans into the Canvey fans only let down the night. I don’t know where they were from but I can only hope they won’t be a regular feature at football matches.<p>Grow up lads, just watch the bloody game!<p>Thanks to all those G&N fans that made the night the great experience it was, im sure it will be tense till the end of the season now!<p>YELLLLLLLOWS

4100 fans, no segregation, no police, a handfull of stewards.

I thought we all behaved well considering the occation and importance of the game. I could have easily been a lot worse and I think we were all a credit to NLF.

Absolutely, couldn't agree more!<p>Atmosphere of a packed ground was great...if only we couldn't made ourselves heard more!<p>Shame about the moron who through the bottle...still, 1 out of 4098 people means 0.025% (approx) of the people there were yobs! Hopefully, we have seen the last of his type, with our crowds back down to the usual 700ish.<p>We'll fight to the finish...who knows - if Saturday's results go well for us, we could be back in the same position as we were before Tuesday (level with game in hand) - here's hoping!<p>Don't suppose somebody could tell us the REAL state of play concerning your ground? Will is pass?