Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 12th/13th/14th March

Guessing the London lions game is off at the last minute from one of their coaches tweets they weren't too happy about it! Haven't seen a good old "the referees a w**ker" comment in a while!

Edited by tringarmy

Wednesday 13th March

PREMIER DIVISION

1-2 Hadley v St Margaretsbury

BEDS SENIOR CUP Semi Final

3-2 AFC Dunstable v Barton Rovers

BEDS SENIOR TROPHY FINAL

0-1 Potton United v Bedford (@ Biggleswade Town FC)

DIVISION ONE

2-1 Chesham United Reserves v Southall

P-P London Lions v Langford

2-1 Wodson Park v New Bradwell St Peter

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

1-0 Ampthill Town Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves

Tuesday 12th March

PREMIER DIVISION

1-1 Hanwell Town v Ampthill Town

The draw was the fair result in my opinion.

Hardly anyone at the game.

No 13 do we expect anything else from the TW@T

Oh please everyone, stop picking on Rhodes. For some bizarre reason he's a protected species on this forum. It will only end up in threads getting locked.

The draw was the fair result in my opinion.

Hardly anyone at the game.

We had a handful LOL....

Yes thank good you lot travel well in numbers i think there were more Ampthill supporters than Hanwell supporters on Tuesday eve. I made the attendance 25 and that included our committee members and our coach who was standing behind our dugout.

Your players got in our faces which forced our players to change from there normal style of play which no team has done to us for a while.

Yes thank good you lot travel well in numbers i think there were more Ampthill supporters than Hanwell supporters on Tuesday eve. I made the attendance 25 and that included our committee members and our coach who was standing behind our dugout.

Your players got in our faces which forced our players to change from there normal style of play which no team has done to us for a while.

Believe or not you were a much better side than the Haringey that beat us 4-0, but no two games are the same and defensively we looked strong, had to be or you'd have run away with it LOL

Edited by No13

Believe or not you were a much better side than the Haringey that beat us 4-0,

Funny you should say that as i asked one of the Ampthill Town committee at half time how did Haringey Borough beat you 4 0 on Sat was told Haringey scored all 4 goals late on.

Funny you should say that as i asked one of the Ampthill Town committee at half time how did Haringey Borough beat you 4 0 on Sat was told Haringey scored all 4 goals late on.

LOL see scoring within 90 seconds isn't the way SB, if you'd been patient then who knows!!!!

LOL see scoring within 90 seconds isn't the way SB, if you'd been patient then who knows!!!!

Agree a few of our committee said the same thing after we scored. I thought Ampthill were the better team the first half but thought we were the better team the second half.You play like you did against us and you will win more games then you will lose.

HERTS CHARITY SHIELD Semi Final

32 Mins Played. Oxhey Jets 3 (Putman 2, Bywater) Colney Heath 0

HERTS CHARITY SHIELD Semi Final

42 Mins Played. Oxhey Jets 3 (Putman 2, Bywater) Colney Heath 1