Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what was that song

the fans from both sides were fantastic (apart from the few twats throwing stuff) and in fine voice. The Gravesend version of dad’s army was very amusing. Just one question what the hell was that song that you decided to sing for the whole of the second half (constantly) what ever it was, please stop singing it, its bloody annoying and no one can understand the bloody words!

i dont think the song had any words, so it was easy for most of the Gravesnd fans to try to join in.

I agree though, bloody annoying tune, even worse, I was humming it through the tunnel on the way home aaarrgghhh.

Would that be the "Entertainer" chant that no-ne apart from a select few know the words to? (Probably because it's incomprehensible even to us)<p>The exact words are:

Follow, follow, follow

When the Gravesend are going to Harrow

They'll need thousands of beds 'cos they'll be thousands of reds

When the Gravesend are going to Harrow

(repeat until bored, then repeat some more smile.gif" border="0 )<p>The song actually originated at your place when there were some Gills fans singing it, altho we didn't work it out completely until they turned up again at Purfleet.