Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blue Square South Results

I thought I would feel quite gutted but I don't.

Not going to lie,thought I would enjoy this season but in all honesty I have found it a let down.

Have only made a handful of away games due to it being too far for most Saturday games.

Shame as it started very well at Salisbury all those months ago but was quickly soured by the Dover game a week later.In truthfulness I shouldn't of bit when I did but my experience seems to have been soured since that point,no ones fault,just circumstances.

In the away games I have been,I enjoyed Salisbury,Dorchester and Chelmsford.

As for fans visiting the Bridge,only really Chelmsford bought a decent amount down,Truro bought a very good following for where they came from and Dover bought a few but apart from that,poor.

For me,its no great shakes us going down,don't get me wrong,a reprieve would be nice but if it doesn't happen I shan't lose sleep over it,I actually think that going back in the Ryman for a year or so wouldn't be the worst thing for the club,we are still a new club and ave come a long way in a short space of time and probably promotion last season in hindsight may of been a bit early for a club who had a bit of debt overhanging it,funnily enough,had we gone up this season,I think it may of been easier next,so if we do get a reprieve then I think we will be in a much better position to stay up next term,as I think there are some sides in that league who are obviously struggling to make ends meet.

About the 4th time for Farnborough.

They have been clever,wait till they are safe and then go in,I think the points go off this years as the season is still active.

The FA have to sort this out,if they have debts that aren't serviceable and have been haemorrhaging money for a while then they have been cheating,almost knowing this would happen.

I feel for the fans,I rember seeing farnborough play at Arsenal in the late 90s,took a few thousand there and I think they lost to west ham the following season after extra time and a replay so obviously had some money.

They are a decent name in non league but sadly not the force they were and it seems they struggle to get fans in nowadays.

Wasn't Graham Westley their manager during the late 90s, early 00s?