Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 26th/27th/28th March

Yep they were very happy that they won the game thats for sure.

Edited by Savagebee

Yeah I can imagine the dressing room was a bit lively afterwoods, i was at the game and i thought oxhey dominated most of the play, and were unlucky not to come out of it with a cup final to look forward to! There was some fantastic goals, oxheys number 11 (lee inch i think) scored the pick of the bunch. Was he subbed straight after? because i didnt see much of him after his goal.

good luck to aylesbury in the final. They showed that eventually, playing 56 yard hoofs all game will eventually pay off!!

Yeah I can imagine the dressing room was a bit lively afterwoods, i was at the game and i thought oxhey dominated most of the play, and were unlucky not to come out of it with a cup final to look forward to! There was some fantastic goals, oxheys number 11 (lee inch i think) scored the pick of the bunch. Was he subbed straight after? because i didnt see much of him after his goal.

good luck to aylesbury in the final. They showed that eventually, playing 56 yard hoofs all game will eventually pay off!!

We prefer to call it a 'direct style' ;)

Yeah i would say that to mr duck B) But when you have 2 fantastic strikers ( Stacey Austin and Louis Field) you need to get the ball up to them whatever means necessary and let them do the damage! And if that means playing extremely unattractive football then so be it!

SavageWasp thats an interesting choice of name where did you think that name up from :P its a great choice of name apart from the Wasp bit ;)

Edited by Savagebee

Well mr bee, i had been browsing this site for a while now and thought it was time to get involved! Your name pops up on here a fair bit (94.8% of the time) so thought i would make a play on your name :P The rest had better watch out because now theres 2 savages in town B)

Oxhey now know what it's like then, when Ampthill lost 3-1 to them in the last round,we totally dominated the game but ended losing, but hey thats football.

SavageWasp thats an interesting choice of name

Wasp's wrong with that name i think its a BEEautiful choice! ;)

SavageWasp thats an interesting choice of name where did you think that name up from :P its a great choice of name apart from the Wasp bit ;)

Well mr bee, i had been browsing this site for a while now and thought it was time to get involved! Your name pops up on here a fair bit (94.8% of the time) so thought i would make a play on your name :P The rest had better watch out because now theres 2 savages in town B)

Yes i am on this forum way to much i know. :blink:

Wasp's wrong with that name i think its a BEEautiful choice! ;)

Very good :good:

:seeyah:

GOAL: St Margaretsbury 0 Hertford Town 1 (Sean Stock 1 min)

GOAL: St Margaretsbury 1 Hertford Town 1 (26 mins)

GOAL: St Margaretsbury 1 Hertford Town 2 (Mark Summers)

GOAL: London Colney 1 Leverstock Green 0 (Dan Fitzgerald 45 mins)

Edited by Karen Browne

HT: Oxhey Jets 0 Berkhamsted 0

HT: St Margaretsbury 1 Hertford Town 2

HT: London Colney 1 Leverstock Green 0

HT: Hoddesdon Town 0 Buckingham Athletic 0

Edited by Karen Browne

GOAL: Oxhey Jets 1 Berkhamsted 0 (Lewis Putman 51 mins)

GOAL: Oxhey Jets 2 Berkhamsted 0 (Andrew Lomas 52 mins)

RED CARD: Tommy Wade (Hertford Town) sent off 49 minutes

GOAL: London Colney 2 Leverstock Green 0 (Matt Newman pen 51 mins)

GOAL: Oxhey Jets 3 Berkhamsted 0 (Eoin Casey 73 mins)

PENALTY: Leverstock Green awarded a penalty

GOAL: London Colney 2 Leverstock Green 1 (Tobi Akin pen 57 mins)

GOAL: St Margaretsbury 2 Hertford Town 2 (80 mins)

GOAL: Hoddesdon Town 1 Buckingham Athletic 0 (Ben Andreos 90+5 mins)

Edited by Karen Browne

FT: Oxhey Jets 3 Berkhamsted 0

FT: Hoddesdon Town 1 Buckingham Athletic 0

FT: St Margaretsbury 2 Hertford Town 2

FT: London Colney 2 Leverstock Green 1

Edited by Karen Browne

Thursday 28th March

PREMIER DIVISION

0-1 Haringey Borough v Harefield United

2-1 London Colney v Leverstock Green

3-0 Oxhey Jets v Berkhamsted

2-2 St Margaretsbury v Hertford Town

DIVISION ONE

1-0 Hoddesdon Town v Buckingham Athletic

2-4 Kings Langley v London Lions

2-2 Southall v Cockfosters

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

0-4 Holmer Green Reserves v Stotfold Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

1-3 Stony Stratford Town Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

Congrats to Oxhey, great result last night against Berko, considering they played 120 minutes against Aylesbury 2 nights previously. How will they cope with the next challenge, AFC Dunstable on Saturday. It truly is the business end of the season!