Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-July 18 )

• Photo
    American FLEET FAN No1

• Photo
    Richie Boi 777

• Photo
    NonLeagueExpert70

I have a cunning plan

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
OK, so the league is out of our hands. Your ground will most probably pass muster. But, my little yellow chums, you have reckoned without the mastery of...<p>...Beano's 12-year-old son. The young imp has armed himself with all manner of chemical weapons in the form of itching powder, laxatives, some of that poisonous paint that Adam Carrington used in Dynasty in the the 1980s, and a couple of ounces of anthrax. <p>All will be primed and armed against his PE teacher here in Gravesend... one Mr Steve Ward, and the effects timed to perfection for 3.00pm every Saturday, upsetting your defence and leaking you goals!<p>We know where you live Wardy! failing the chemical attack, we've got nuclear options too!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
what a sad man

offline canfan

canfan
  • Reserves
Ah! but beano when he new he was going to play for Canvey he had all his anthrax and bio nuclear warfare jabs. images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Ah, Dicky Sparkes, there I was thinking I'd lighten the mood between the two sets of supporters after all the name-calling on both sites, but your sense of humour is obviously in the same camp as 'Gravesend Boys', 'Northfleet Killers', and 'Canvey Kevin' on our site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus