Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I have a cunning plan

OK, so the league is out of our hands. Your ground will most probably pass muster. But, my little yellow chums, you have reckoned without the mastery of...<p>...Beano's 12-year-old son. The young imp has armed himself with all manner of chemical weapons in the form of itching powder, laxatives, some of that poisonous paint that Adam Carrington used in Dynasty in the the 1980s, and a couple of ounces of anthrax. <p>All will be primed and armed against his PE teacher here in Gravesend... one Mr Steve Ward, and the effects timed to perfection for 3.00pm every Saturday, upsetting your defence and leaking you goals!<p>We know where you live Wardy! failing the chemical attack, we've got nuclear options too!!

Ah, Dicky Sparkes, there I was thinking I'd lighten the mood between the two sets of supporters after all the name-calling on both sites, but your sense of humour is obviously in the same camp as 'Gravesend Boys', 'Northfleet Killers', and 'Canvey Kevin' on our site.