Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 8th/9th/10th/11th April

Monday 8th April

(Kick Off 7.45pm unless stated)

PREMIER DIVISION

Colney Heath v Haringey Borough

Hillingdon Borough v AFC Dunstable

DIVISION ONE

London Lions v Langford (@ Hemel Hempstead Town FC)

Tuesday 9th April

PREMIER DIVISION

Dunstable Town v Haringey Borough

Hanwell Town v Colney Heath

Hatfield Town v London Colney

Holmer Green v London Tigers

Oxhey Jets v Leverstock Green (Kick Off 7.30pm)

Stotfold v Aylesbury United

Tring Athletic v Harefield United

DIVISION ONE

Amersham Town v Cockfosters

Harpenden Town v Bedford

Kentish Town v Crawley Green

Stony Stratford Town v Cranfield United

Sun Postal Sports v New Bradwell St Peter

DIVISION TWO

Old Bradwell United v Wolverton Town (Kick off 6.30pm)

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Tring Corinthians (Kick off 6.30pm)

Risborough Rangers v Aston Clinton (Kick off 6.30pm)

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Kent Athletic Reserves

Kings Langley Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

London Colney Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

Winslow United Reserves v Totternhoe Reserves

Wednesday 10th April

PREMIER DIVISION

AFC Dunstable v Ampthill Town

HERTS CHARITY SHIELD Quarter Final

Hertford Town v Kings Langley

DIVISION ONE

London Lions v Welwyn Garden City (@ Hemel Hempstead Town FC)

DIVISION TWO

Aylesbury Reserves v Broxbourne Borough

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

AFC Dunstable Reserves v The 61FC (Luton) Reserves (Kick Off 6.30pm)

Thursday 11th April

PREMIER DIVISION

Hadley v Colney Heath

Hanwell Town v Aylesbury United

Harefield United v Dunstable Town

Tring Athletic v Haringey Borough

SOUTH MIDLANDS FLOODLIGHT CUP (Senior Section) Semi Final

St Margaretsbury v Oxhey Jets

NORTH BEDS CHARITY CUP Semi Final

Biggleswade United v Barton Rovers

DIVISION ONE

Cockfosters v Hoddesdon Town

Codicote v Stony Stratford Town

Kentish Town v Langford

Kings Langley v Amersham Town

New Bradwell St Peter v Bedford

Winslow United v Southall

BUCKINGHAM CHARITY CUP Semi Final Second Leg

Olney Town v Stony Stratford Town

RESERVE CHALLENGE TROPHY Semi Final

Oxhey Jets Reserves v Hadley Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

London Colney Reserves v Langford Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

Buckingham Athletic Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

Crawley Green Reserves v Harpenden Town Reserves (Kick Off 6.30pm)

Stony Stratford Town Reserves v Biggleswade United Reserves

some really interesting match ups here, I do love the end of the season!!!

to name a few:

oxhey vs. leverstock- a tired, deflated oxhey missing putnam. I'm a neutral in non-league, but part of me really wants oxhey to win so Aylesbury can go up haha. Sorry Oxhey!!!! :rolleyes:

Holmer Green vs. London Tigers- bottom of the table clash!

Harpenden vs. Bedford- tipping a bedord win!

cockfosters vs. hoddy- can a tired cockfosters (2 games in 3 days) see of a strong hoddy?

some really interesting match ups here, I do love the end of the season!!!

to name a few:

oxhey vs. leverstock- a tired, deflated oxhey missing putnam.

Why no Putnam :huh:

Thursday 11th April

BUCKINGHAM CHARITY CUP Semi Final Second Leg

Olney Town v Stony Stratford Town

This now being played on Thursday 2nd May

For the benefit of those who didn't understand my post I never mentioned the league.

I didn't quote you .

My club is one of those playing Sat, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat this week. We're not moaning about it as we realise what the fixture sec is up against trying to fit all the games in to comply with The FA.

Sorry i dont understand our leagues stance, step 5 leagues have been given by the FA until the Saturday the 4th May to complete league games, which i understand was extended until Tuesday the 7th May with an understanding that games that don't effect promotion issues to step 4 could even go on after this. Step 6 and 7 can finish any time. Cup finals can also be played after this

Why are teams playing 4 times a week at this level, when with the extension there is at least another month to go in the season.

We as a club are in the middle of 7 games in 15 days, yet have no midweek matches week commencing 13th and 20th April, looking through the fixtures there are a number of other clubs in the same situation, some playing 4 games in a week.

Looking at the mitoo fixture list this morning, i cannot see one fixture in the premier division scheduled for after the original 27th April end of season date, despite the week plus extension that was granted.

Why is this ?

Edited by wisezola

Yes wizeola Htfcew can you please explain for the benefit of the people who don't understand why the league are not doing that or maybe other members of the league who trawl the site explain.It is affecting a lot of teams and for me only 1 game having to play away on a Thursday.

Sorry i dont understand our leagues stance, step 5 leagues have been given by the FA until the Saturday the 4th May to complete league games, which i understand was extended until Tuesday the 7th May with an understanding that games that don't effect promotion issues to step 4 could even go on after this. Step 6 and 7 can finish any time. Cup finals can also be played after this

Why are teams playing 4 times a week at this level, when with the extension there is at least another month to go in the season.

We as a club are in the middle of 7 games in 15 days, yet have no midweek matches week commencing 13th and 20th April, looking through the fixtures there are a number of other clubs in the same situation, some playing 4 games in a week.

Looking at the mitoo fixture list this morning, i cannot see one fixture in the premier division scheduled for after the original 27th April end of season date, despite the week plus extension that was granted.

Why is this ?

This was sent out to all Prem & Div One clubs a couple of weeks ago:

" All League fixtures are now finalised for the season. Any fixture postponed between now and the 20th April will have to be played before the 27th April, even if it means playing two games on consecutive nights. Any matches postponed w/c Monday 22nd April and Saturday 27th will be played w/c Monday 29th April. I will add that two clubs in the Premier Division are now having to play a game on consecutive nights.

I yesterday received an email from the FA requesting the Leagues cooperation in allowing flexibility for teams with matches scheduled for Saturday 4th May, to play either Friday evening, the 3rd or Sunday 5th May, to encourage as much support as possible for the Vase Final, which is being played on the 4th May. The FA have concerns for the future of this match at Wembley Stadium and ask for as much support as possible from our clubs and their supporters to attend this Final. For this reason, I will not be scheduling matches for the Saturday 4th May."

Lewis Putman's three match suspension (as he was dismissed for serious foul play) begins 21 days from the offence and therefore he will miss Oxhey Jets final league game against Hadley on the 27th April along with the Herts Charity Shield Final, the final match will be served next season in the first round of the Herts Charity Shield.

Edited by Karen Browne

Lewis Putman's three match suspension (as he was dismissed for serious foul play) begins 21 days from the offence and therefore he will miss Oxhey Jets final league game against Hadley on the 27th April along with the Herts Charity Shield Final, the final match will be served next season in the first round of the Herts Charity Shield.

Why do suspensions take so long to come into effect at this level? It almost seems like he has got away with it, just missing the last match of the season (and a minor cup final). He may not even be playing for Oxhey next season, so a ban carried over to the first match next season is a bit pointless.

Why do suspensions take so long to come into effect at this level? It almost seems like he has got away with it, just missing the last match of the season (and a minor cup final). He may not even be playing for Oxhey next season, so a ban carried over to the first match next season is a bit pointless.

Putman Crouch does look like he could nick a little deal somewhere ... I think the red lion bushey needs a striker but they've only got 3 fag machines in there pub so not sure he'd be satisfied with that?

Could they appeal that red card and put the ban back or is it as it is!

Putman Crouch does look like he could nick a little deal somewhere ... I think the red lion bushey needs a striker but they've only got 3 fag machines in there pub so not sure he'd be satisfied with that?

Could they appeal that red card and put the ban back or is it as it is!

No ambition to better himself I reckon - he scored a shed load last season as well, but stayed at Oxhey. I guess its playing with his mates that keeps him there, although I can't imagine many clubs much higher up the pyramid will accept a player who goes for a fag while his manager is still delivering his half time team talk!To develop his career (if he wants to) you would think a few lifestyle changes would need to be made. Good rewards for proven goalscorers are available though!

To develop his career (if he wants to) you would think a few lifestyle changes would need to be made. Good rewards for proven goalscorers are available though!

Maybe if he did change hes lifestyle that'd help him bulk out alilttle and be over 7stone aswel! I havent seen to much of him but always thought he was a winger?? Did that beardsmore play up top with him aswel when they got smashed yesterday or was you not there?