Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goal clips from the Essex Senior Cup Final against Grays

AFCHTV

A nice touch for the second goal,running over to jimmy,whoever was next to me said smith but his fingers to his lips for he 2nd but he didn't.

I think the move towards jimmy was in some way a statement from Saturday,maybe that he knew he shouldn't of done what he I'd and maye his way of making up for it,lets hope he bangs a couple in Saturday

I would never abuse him on the pitch, what's the point of attacking your own players? - save that for the opposition!

He's a good player, sometimes frustrating, sometimes a bit greedy but the advantages outweigh the disadvantages and I'm glad we've got him.

Who else have we got that is as creative in the side?

I was annoyed over the sending off, thought we would have beaten Truro otherwise but that's history now.

I personally found it disrespectful by doing that as we contribute to his wages and after what he did Saturday. Still a great player when he is switched on. It's just his childness, like last year when he walked out before a game, which has stopped him from playing a higher level.

lewis at his best would have been in a essex league 2 team now ......... but he is the one player in the team that could d get something out of nothing and drive you crazy 5 minutes later still never dull when lewis is about ;)

im surprised they havent claimed to have won the game too

Archived