Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CM Vs T.C.M

As an avid fan of championship manager from the 97 version right up to cm3 (not bought cm4 yet)..I have taken to playing Total club manager 2003 which has the same effect of keeping me on my machine till all sorts of ungodly hours!!

Since purchasing tcm..i find it a much better game then championship manager...what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried tcm canvey fan?..dont get me wrong..I have had every version of cm since the start except 4 yet..and thoroughly enjoyed them all..and have tried so many others but i cant put this tcm one down!!..challenging and lengthy?..its every bit as challenging ..and lengthy...I have got to season 2022/2023 before!!

• 4 weeks later...

I've just bought TCM for the playstation 2 - it's seems so slow!

Before you tell me that it's quicker on the pc - I know.

However, as it is interactive with FIFA 2004 (via football fusion) - I had to buy the ps2 version!

I only play my games on consoles - pc's are for work (CM being the exception) and downloading!

Still - TCM seems quite good - it's just a shame that you can't manage conference teams in it.

It is TCM 2004.

Sometimes features vary slightly between formats. I prefer my footie games on console & management games on pc.

Football fusion feature meant it had to be one or the other - as playing matches was more important to me I opted for the ps2 version.

I'll just have to wait for Gravesend to make it to division 3 (unless I have missed the possibilty in the ps2 version - still haven't checked!)

Checked last night - no conference management on ps2 version.

Back to saved West Ham game - I am the dirtiest team in division 1 so maybe your mate is right about the 3d match problem! Currently 10th with 7 matches left - rather bizarre but I am only 4 points behind 2nd place and 6 behind the leaders - everybody is beating everybody and those red cards have cost me big time!

Nearly picked up TCM the other day, but after reading some reviews of it on amazon decided against it. Picked up the latest CM (03/04) also the other day and found it to be not much different from CM4 at all.

Is TCM actually worth having then and PS2 or PC?