Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brackley Town FC

mckay1402

Most of you won't of heard of Brackley unless you're into F1.  It's a tiny town that is on the verge of relative greatness.  After a superb couple of seasons they are one game away from breaking into the conference proper.  Not bad for a town of less than 15000.

please feel free to visit my blog and read more about it...

http://sportsjacket.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/brackley-town-on-the-verge-of/

Most of you won't of heard of Brackley unless you're into F1. 

Now why would you assume that ?  This is the non-league community and Brackley are quite a way up the non-league pyramid.

Good luck to them.  I hope you will take the time out to take in a few games. Methinks that Brackley's average home crowds will have to improve for you to remain proud of them. That division is ruthless.

Well I will be proud of my home town always.  It's a shame though as it used to be a rugby town and now it has gone over to football. I think I will be following them a bit more closely...especially if they beat Halifax...

Good luck against FC Halifax Town from the Gloucester masses.

How is your ground coming along?  Heard that there might have been a grading problem?

Ah okay, I've got a Wales Jersey like that too.

• 6 months later...

Congratulations to Brackley for reaching the FA Cup 2nd Round and losing narrowly at Macclesfield yesterday

Archived