Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another season over....

TRS

...where does the time go? Only seems like yesterday I was rolling up to Badshot Lea v Bedfont Sports wondering if i'd get through the 90 without getting wet. (A recurring theme throughout the season!). Despite the weather's worst efforts, another enjoyable season with some great action. Now don't get too excited, but i've spliced together some of the best bits i've captured to create one last video. Thanks for watching over the season and congratluations to everyone who won something or achieved what they set out to.

Have a great summer!

Great stuff, Trevor.

I suppose there's next season to look forward too.

Eldest Grand-Daughters wedding will have to come first though !

• 1 year later...

well done Trev as usual another great video,got the running gear out again to go out and about whilst there is no non league,i suppose we will all watch the world cup (even though my team is not in it)and feel we should of done better,although this year the players don't seem to be under as much pressure as normal,see you again next season i got a feeling in my bones its gonna be a cracker.

Lol smudgey boy,good luck to Park as they won this league easily, next season i can see this league being a lot stronger with the new additions,some teams definitely missed a trick this season especially 1 of my old teams,hope your family return to health and you buy me a pint (of coke)next time we meet, all the best mate  :applause:

Ssshhhh or he will be back on here slagging us off,still all the time he's having a go at us he is leaving everyone else alone,I wonder if he has met the new kid on the block at Fleet Spurs, koo told me the guy is Sh1t,has Clayts said anything to you ? ;)  

Excellent vid's Trevor, excellent exposure for CCL football....keep it going !   I'm sure I speak for everyone associated in CCL it is much appreciated the time and effort taken to produce such good videos week in and week out irrespective of our dull winter weather....so onto next season and doing it all again....we hope !   

I'm sure it's of your usual high standard, Trevor, but I'm so sorry that I just can't bring myself to watch it.

Half a season with no football at Meadowbank and it looks like absolutely no solution in sight for my beloved Dorking F.C.

Recent conversations with stalwart 'helpers' who used to give their time, (and money),   at Meadowbank reveal that if football ever does return to the centre of Dorking, they/we will switch allegience to whatever team gets the lease.

Just over a fortnight to go for any major developments as far as Dorking F.C. is concerned and I now know of TWO  of the stalwarts that will not travel if groundshare IS the only option.

Here endeth the Lesson !!  (For now !!!!!!!!!)

Edited by Big J R

I'm sure it's of your usual high standard, Trevor, but I'm so sorry that I just can't bring myself to watch it.

Half a season with no football at Meadowbank and it looks like absolutely no solution in sight for my beloved Dorking F.C.

Recent conversations with stalwart 'helpers' who used to give their time, (and money),   at Meadowbank reveal that if football ever does return to the centre of Dorking, they/we will switch allegience to whatever team gets the lease.

Just over a fortnight to go for any major developments as far as Dorking F.C. is concerned and I now know of TWO  of the stalwarts that will not travel if groundshare IS the only option.

Here endeth the Lesson !!  (For now !!!!!!!!!)

Would i be wrong in suggesting that surely everyone concerned with Dorking will want the same outcome for the towns football club, not really about switching loyalties is it?

Ssshhhh or he will be back on here slagging us off,still all the time he's having a go at us he is leaving everyone else alone,I wonder if he has met the new kid on the block at Fleet Spurs, koo told me the guy is Sh1t,has Clayts said anything to you ? ;)

Spewing absolute nonsense as always dunce.

Would i be wrong in suggesting that surely everyone concerned with Dorking will want the same outcome for the towns football club, not really about switching loyalties is it?

What we WANT and what we GET may well turn out to be two completely different things, absolutely miles apart !

Spewing absolute nonsense as always dunce.

Easy Easy Easy whats the new guy like have you met him?still waiting for your answers at least try and back up your bollix with some sort of a reply.How long you known me cos i think you are another one who has come on here cos you want to be one of the big boys well SF so far you have failed,try and give us something new to get our teeth into,the Dunce thing is at least 7 years old,putting out the cones is even older and Smudges drinking habit rumour is possibly older than you,koo said this koo said that clayts said this clayts said that,well heres one for you WE'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE grow up, If you played at the steps you say you have then where is your class and dignity,from now on try and write something constructive and leave the funny stuff to me Jock  ;)