Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another season over....

TRS

What bollix am I backing up? I've not commented on anything other than you talking dribble, as always. As for growing up you've just commented saying I've failed at being one of the big boys on here? If that's what you see yourself as and if that is what you believe people on here aspire to then I really think you need to broaden your horizons a little and experience life a bit more to be honest. I'll leave the funny stuff to you, as tbh you are an absolute joke of a person you mong.

Not like you to be pessimistic Bad Guy----we hope,is your job in doubt by any chance? Rumours say it maybe ;)

Rumour, how wierd is that.... you stalking me Smudge?  Only yesterday afternoon after finishing my shift I went to my manager and asked if my job was at risk for asking for more money? He politely replied saying no, but if you want more money you can do overtime..... you don't work for London Underground do you ?   :rolleyes:

What bollix am I backing up? I've not commented on anything other than you talking dribble, as always. As for growing up you've just commented saying I've failed at being one of the big boys on here? If that's what you see yourself as and if that is what you believe people on here aspire to then I really think you need to broaden your horizons a little and experience life a bit more to be honest. I'll leave the funny stuff to you, as tbh you are an absolute joke of a person you mong.

Easy Easy Easy,you've spoken that much sh1t you can't remember,like the bollix of me sending you a PM pleading with you to tell me who said this and who said that,and the bollix about me talking to a load of clubs asking for a job,lie after lie after lie,no wonder you hide behind a weird name i to would be ashamed of myself if i lied like you,Jock.As to the continuing referrals to sufferers from Downs Syndrome I hope it doesn't come back and bite you in the asse,remember the old saying what goes around comes around. 

Easy Easy Easy,you've spoken that much sh1t you can't remember,like the bollix of me sending you a PM pleading with you to tell me who said this and who said that,and the bollix about me talking to a load of clubs asking for a job,lie after lie after lie,no wonder you hide behind a weird name i to would be ashamed of myself if i lied like you,Jock.As to the continuing referrals to sufferers from Downs Syndrome I hope it doesn't come back and bite you in the asse,remember the old saying what goes around comes around.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Ur such a MONG dunce

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Ur such a MONG dunce 

Running out of sh!t are we,knew you wouldn't be able to keep it up heres one for you,i spoke to itk from baggy lea yesterday do you want to tell everyone i was pleading with him for a job,come on we aint started yet you have fallen at the 1st hurdle,bring it on sweaty ha ha ha you'd better phone koo for some more absolute sh1t.  

I PM Ian W last week Smudge and he is still getting away with it,people with this ancient view should never be allowed near a football club again,even the reference to a dunce is very insulting as those people were mainly word blind as we know now,i wonder what other prejudices he has,he certinly doesn't like old people either,just a horrible character with a gutter mouth. 

When will someone with a bit of balls,or authority block this posters I.P.Address,I find the use of the M.word,very offensive.

I wholeheartedly agree, Peter.

I tend to ignore him, but the fact that he is so abusive should be dealt with.

• 11 months later...

Blimey! Just popped in to wish all a pleasant summer of speculation and it seems as if some bottom feeder by the name of sh1ts fan is really trying to pick a fight. Doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box, so

will hopefully sink without trace sharpish. Don't suppose it would be any use to point out that even when disagreements are profound, most manage to

deal with them without looking like a complete tool...but it appears I've typed it anyway...

Blimey! Just popped in to wish all a pleasant summer of speculation and it seems as if some bottom feeder by the name of sh1ts fan is really trying to pick a fight. Doesn't come across as the sharpest tool in the box, so

will hopefully sink without trace sharpish. Don't suppose it would be any use to point out that even when disagreements are profound, most manage to

deal with them without looking like a complete tool...but it appears I've typed it anyway...

Voice look at the date at top of Shotsfans posts,he rode into the desert a 11 months ago.

This Word Mong that you use I'm Finding very offending. Please can you not use it on here as i know a Down Syndrome Girl of about 6 who has had one of the Hardest Lives in her short time on this planet and Doesn't ever complain and always has a Smile on her face when i see her. You whoever you are have a little think about this. Please could someone from admin Block this Trolls Account. Sounds a bit of a [****!!****]er if you ask me.

I wonder if  Foxy in the Boxy  will do a compilation from his season ?