Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Interview with London Bari boss Ricky Eaton

"We adopted a more direct style soon after down the flanks due to not having a target man up front."?????

Can anyone explain please?I always struggled with the Barese dialect! Lol

Bari's name come from the Italian side called Bari FC from back in the 90's when Roberto Baggio and David Platt played for them in Serie A. One of our committee members was a big fan of them and when it came to naming the Sunday side he insisted on being called Bari FC.

-------------------

Roberto Baggio never played for Bari..... That was a yo yo club up and from Serie B.

Roberto Baggio

Personal information

Full name Roberto Baggio

Date of birth 18 February 1967 (age 46)

Place of birth Caldogno, Italy

Height 1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)

Playing position Second Striker

Attacking Midfielder

Senior career*

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

1982–1985 Vicenza 36 (13)

1985–1990 Fiorentina 94 (39)

1990–1995 Juventus 141 (78)

1995–1997 Milan 51 (12)

1997–1998 Bologna 30 (22)

1998–2000 Internazionale 41 (12)

2000–2004 Brescia 95 (45)

Total 488 (221)

National team

1988–2004 Italy 56 (27)

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.

† Appearances (Goals).

No problem mate.People like you do a great service to Non League football and is only a bit of joke no harm to anyone.This forum used to be great once. Need an injection of banter!!!Smallsy get them back!Lets be having ya! Lol

I remember in the 80's when Bari signed both Gordon Cowans & Paul Rideout from Aston Villa.

If that's the case then someone at the FA must answer few questions... How on earth they admitted 3 merging Sunday league without own ground sides, into a step 5 League ahead of 70 Essex Olympian sides at step 7?I do feel for Redbridge... It might all end up in tears. Wait and see.

For season 2014-15 there is also a team called London Lazio that is planning to apply to the ESL. They come from Chingford.

I heard they signed Cornel Dinu,Jon Jonescu from Metrom Brasov and Dudu Georgescu from Farul Constanta.Another good signing is Corneliu Buterchi from Bacau a good forward and Adrian Baldovin defender from Dacia-Unirea Braila.Ah our cousins from the Eastern Roman Empire!!!

Archived