Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey FC to play in Ryman South

As you will all no doubt know Guernsey FC have now been promoted to the Ryman South, I guess this is subject to the AGM of the League.

Wondered of anyone had any questions about GFC or the island that I as a GFC fan can answer. You will find us a friendly bunch if you visit the island and whilst we do not always have that many away fans you will certainly hear them!

Edited by HKP

What a relief to be freed from the CCL, we couldn't do right for doing wrong with some of their forumites in the end

I am absolutely delighted to begin another chapter in GFC's short history and look forward to communicating/meeting/making friends with what I believe will be a breath of fresh air league. Whether we can survive at this level is to be seen but we are really looking forward to the challenge

I look forward to seeing you all play in Guernsey in 13/14 and visiting your clubs for away days 

Good luck to all!!

Kept an eye on your stay in the CCL

There were some bitter,two faced souls on their forum

Certainly not me, EU.

I made some good friends from over the water during the two seasons they were with us !

Edited by Big J R

Reason,they are Gatwick based,due to where their planes land.Tell you one thing,get your Money on for them to walk Ryman 1 South.

I think you'd better look under the stairs and dig out your tin-hat, Peter !!

:ph34r:

I am sure most of the teams in the Ryman South are looking forward to a trip to Guernsey, they only have the trip on one occasion barring cup repeats, Guersey have the same trip on 21 occasions dont see any of them or their fans whinging!! as for me am looking forward to see them at places like Ramsgate, Folkestone, Sittingbourne, Faversham, Whitstable, Herne Bay.    

I bet the CCL forum will miss Guernsey FC now they have gone.

I do think Guernsey FC should be playing in the English Pyramid, but I just can't get my head round this Geographical thing in non League. Like how Oxford City will play in Conference North when they are South of Bishop Stort' who will play in Conference South. If it's done on a geographical basis then it should be stuck to, therefore Guernsey in Southern south/west, otherwise northern teams might see the Ryman as an easier option to gain promotion to the next level and fly into Gatwick for every away game. Can you not fly to Southampton from Guernsey? If Gatwick is the absolute only option then Ryman it has to be.