Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who do you want to win the premier

With Canvey being very annoying, thinking they are some massive club despite crowds of 400, have the worst and quietest supporters in the leauge, being bankrolled by a fat bloke, have the crappest ground in the leauge which is no-where near Confrence standard (amazing what a millionaire owner can do when the confrence grading people arrive) and are based on the smellest god-awful part of england and Gravesend just being very grim and a little peice of the north in the south, don't forget the decreped falling apart ground.

Who would you like to win the premier division.

Thats funny your perceptions of those two places are not so dissimilar to mine. a number of people I worked with when i worked for a company near Fenchurch st station lived on Canvey, they spent their time dreaming of the day they could move to the mainland - South Benfleet seemed a particular favourite location. Even so, you can't knock the players who are delivering the goods for the rotund millionaire.<p>GNFC - a little bit of the North in the South, I like it, I always thought that of Ipswich, but then they have a great premier league club starting their re-surgence up the ladder.