Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Supporters footie vs Shrewsbury on Nov 15th?

Steady on, lads, I'm not actually organising anything - but it might be worth nominating someone who can get 11 players together and get a pitch - one of the local schools might be happy to provide a pitch for a morning.

Five years ago, when none of my mates had babies, I'd've been up for this! Now I don't have 10 mates!!

Well i could nominate enough people to have a game but we need a decent keeper! Not the one that bangs the drum!! Cor deary me!! LOL!! (ps sorry about distrcting you the other week while you were lobbed!!)

Seriously though if somebody steps forward to sort it all out il play and i can get 4/5 of us that go to the fleet to play - good standard kent leaguers..... we'll kill em!!!!!!

Regretfully will not be available !

Following Pleat selling me to Southampton ( yes, Pleat was the start of the downfall !!....beware you Spurs fans !)....and then me getting injured whilst jogging and treading on the "wrong kind of stone", I am reduced to playing charity games with Wads & Spackers !!!

Anyway....enjoy the game.....

Cheers,

bawling.gif

Cheers for the replies guys, if you do get anything sorted - even a 7-a-side team we'd definitley get a team up for it.

I'll keep an eye out on here over the next few days just in case anything does get sorted.

Stu - I worked with Russell over the summer. Hopefully he'll come to the game on Saturday, that's if we can get him away from worrying about Man Utd for one weekend :-)

All the best