Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 10th August

Good to hear St.Mags are still making friends in the league and picking up where they left off last year. Hertford need to be better tomorrow night and not so complacent. Sure they will, they're a decent bunch of players and people in general.

St Mag's on a clear day ....post-10383-0-63332900-1376335341_thumb.jpg

St Mags won't win anything this year, they were one of the worst sides that i have seen for a long time. I warn the rest of the teams in this league that  they are the wingeist team  I have ever seen seen calling "Ref"  "Ref" every time any body went near them, their number 6 was a disgrace, diving and feining injury and rolling around like a little girl trying to get our player sent off, which he succeeded in the end  by stamping on our players toes then falling over as if he'd been hit, the ref was sadly fooled by his antics, in my opinion number 6 should have been booked for his  diving and sent off, the game does not need this type of tactics and I'm afraid St Mags will get a lot of enemies playing  like this. We did'nt play to our normal standards and i'm sure when we get a few more players back we will be ok.  Football is a funny game.

One of the worst sides? Why? Calling St Mags the wingeist team you've ever seen makes it seem like you're a bad loser. The number 7 for Amptil was the one who spat on various players, just because he was provoked does that excuse him? No. If he had a brain, he'd have got the ref's attention himself.

You say Amtil didn't play to their standards well you just played long ball football because the keeper had a massive kick, which played straight into St Mags hands because they had an absolute beast at centre back who won everything. The strikers were pissed off because they had no chance of winning the ball, the manager for whatever reason didn't change the style.

Same old St Mags, always cheating.

At least their fans are a lovely bunch of peopl... oh wait.

At least their pitch is quite nic...  oh wait.

At least the management team are always gracious in defea.... oh wait.

Nope, I tried.

Making a judgement on the pitch when it hasn't been played on this season

Calling the management team sore losers, when this management team hasn't lost yet

Ladies I have watched from a distance at this forum and the repeated abuse of St Margaretsbury Fc so I felt it only right to come on here and defend our 3 fans!

The 3 ladies who scream and make no sense? Who had a bit of aggro with my mates family? Lovely club

One of the worst sides? Why? Calling St Mags the wingeist team you've ever seen makes it seem like you're a bad loser. The number 7 for Amptil was the one who spat on various players, just because he was provoked does that excuse him? No. If he had a brain, he'd have got the ref's attention himself.

You say Amtil didn't play to their standards well you just played long ball football because the keeper had a massive kick, which played straight into St Mags hands because they had an absolute beast at centre back who won everything. The strikers were pissed off because they had no chance of winning the ball, the manager for whatever reason didn't change the style.

Making a judgement on the pitch when it hasn't been played on this season

Calling the management team sore losers, when this management team hasn't lost yet

Absolute bullshit, he never spat at anyone you clown.

So 3 ladies from our club sorted out your mates family?? hahaha You couldn't make that up?

Not what I said. Last season at Holmer Green when we beat you comfortably 3-0. My mate was the one that got sent off. I'd like to see how many games you attend, or do you just have blinkers on? Seems that there is a high volume of people with an opinion on your club yet you seem to fail to see any of this happening. 

Not what I said. Last season at Holmer Green when we beat you comfortably 3-0. My mate was the one that got sent off. I'd like to see how many games you attend, or do you just have blinkers on? Seems that there is a high volume of people with an opinion on your club yet you seem to fail to see any of this happening. 

Greeny you need to quit the crying on here about SM me old son and more time on the training pitch! You might find yourself out of the bottom 4 at some point....

Absolute bullshit, he never spat at anyone you clown.

Yep he did. Really it shouldn't be St Mags you're pissed off at, it should be number 7 for being dumb enough to raise his arms on the pitch, and the manager for not changing the tactics when they clearly weren't working

you're a clown by the way

Greeny you need to quit the crying on here about SM me old son and more time on the training pitch! You might find yourself out of the bottom 4 at some point....

Chomp! Just seems to me like you don't have many people supporting you, you seem the club most people dislike.

Chomp! Just seems to me like you don't have many people supporting you, you seem the club most people dislike.

Greenie I think its common knowledge that we don't have many fans... hence the humour on a previous post. Yes we upset a few people last year due to winning games but that's to be expected..

Bet your over the moon with that victory last night, winning games must be pretty alien to you....I've been told your the defender most clubs love...

Greenie I think its common knowledge that we don't have many fans... hence the humour on a previous post. Yes we upset a few people last year due to winning games but that's to be expected..

Bet your over the moon with that victory last night, winning games must be pretty alien to you....I've been told your the defender most clubs love...

Looking for a reaction as most St Margs people do! Yes a good win against a strong side, bit like beating you last season

Looking for a reaction as most St Margs people do! Yes a good win against a strong side, bit like beating you last season

Who you got next? We have always struggled at HG for some reason....

Looking forward to our games Tring now!