Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is it not time to act??

Eastside Urchin

Against Stupid Rules,Decisions,fixtures in the Non League Game???

I refer mainly to the Ryman Leagues Ridiculously Stupid full fixture list next Tuesday at the same time as England play Ukraine.

Do they just assume we don't care,or do they not give a toss that many clubs will potentially lose thousands of pounds through lost revenue on the night.

As a Non League Fan,away from our clubs,I feel we have no Say in anything,nowhere to really go when we have a problem,The NLP is a good outlet but they pick and choose what THEY want and not neccesarily what is good for the Non League Game,also they tend to be very very Conference Friendly.

Why couldn't next Tuesdays fixtures of been played last night when there were no games.

Some clubs have moved the games to the Monday or Wednesday but others can't because of commitments already in place,but it shouldn't be down to the clubs.Why oh why have the Ryman league and FA allowed this to happen???

Sadly, Eastside, I fear that the FA cannot comprehend the phrase 'care about grass roots'.

There's only 20 sides which the FA give a damn about.

Agreed, a few can be a bit clicky - human nature I guess.

Sadly, Eastside, I fear that the FA cannot comprehend the phrase 'care about grass roots'.

There's only 20 sides which the FA give a damn about.

Again, I have to say that I agree completely with your synopsis, Adam  !

Sad, but so true !!!

Archived