Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Any S. London/Surrey Sides Looking For An Experienced Striker?

Zippy

Experienced target man/striker Orvin Davidson is on the lookout for a new club:

'Hello, 

I have played step 5-7 in the English league system ( Middlesex County and Combined Counties) 

I was playing pre-season with a Combined Counties side and have been training with a team in the Spartan South Midlands Premier League this season 2013/2014, but due to work commitments and advanced holidays I was not able to secure a place in the clubs. Now my life is more stable, I am able to train twice a week and give 100% at training and games. 

I am looking for a team in Step 5/6 or above. My positions is right midfield or forward. I am powerful, strong and able to listen to directions and instructions. 

I'm looking for a well structured club, who is looking for new legs to add to their squad. I live in south London. If you would like to know more, please feel free to get in contact. 

Kind regards

Orvin Davidson - 07747864298'

Two more players looking for a club:

Jake Roberts (Kent Based Left Midfielder, Mrjnak@yahoo.com or 07948801449 - ex Millwall, Ashford (Kent) and Muangthong United) and Joseph Kamara (S. London based, ex Fulham and Gambia U18s Right Back or Midfielder 07415199389).

One more:

'My name is Imtiaz Choudhury  I am 18 years old and currently looking for a team, I usually play on the wing left or right, I'm quite quick which is one of my strengths and good with my feet, I can also take set pieces free kicks, corners and penalties. I'm a team player so if any teams need additions to the squad I'll be more than happy to play. I played in the Under 21 league in Tooting Bec last season for Streatham Athletic, I got most the assists in the team. Please contact me on 07857482297.'

Squeezing this lad in as he's an ex Serie C midfielder based in Clapham (and also up the junction as far as getting a new club is concerned!)

battistellatiziano@yahoo.com

Tiziano Battistella

Central Attacking Midfielder (Paul Scholes role)

23 years old

Wanted League Football - now just happy to get a side!

Not sure about his work situation, although as a EU citizen he can work here legitimately.

Would require International Clearance

Fit and happy to train for new clubs.

Grab him whilst you can (currently in South Woodford - antonioblg@abv.bg, 07594281345)

'Georgiev Hadzhiivanov

Football player

Date of birth January 16, 1990 (1990-01-16) (age 23)

Place of birth Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria

Nationality

Height 1.85 m  79kg

Playing position Midfielder (attacking right, center, left)

Strong right foot  pretty good left foot

Good ,handling and shooting

50 league matches in the bulgarian third devision during 2007-2009 in "Pirin 2001"    18 Goals 

12 league mathes in the bulgarian first devision during 2009-2010 in pfc "Beroe"  1 Goal

3 matches for the of Bulgaria , winner of the Football Cup of Bulgaria (2009-2010)

9 matches for the second team of Beroe (2009-2010)  15 Goals 

35 league matches in the bulgarian third devision during 2010-2011 in "Pirin Razlog" 21 Goals 

25 league matches in the bulgarian third devision during 2011-2012 in "Pirin Blagoevgrad "19 Goals 

27 league matches in the bulgarian third devision during 2012-2013 in "Pirin Blagoevgrad " 22 Goals 

Bulgarian National U-17 and U-19 team and Bulgarian national U-21 team

15 matches for the Bulgarian National U-17 team 3 Goals

12 matches for the Bulgarian National U-19 team 5 Goals

4 friendly matches for the Bulgarian U-21 team 2 Goals'

He'd definitely be interested, after a planned trial for him at Oxford United yesterday went nipples up.

If the AFC Hornchurch management would like to speak with him, then by all means.  He'd need International Clearance and help with getting work (he's living with a friend in South Woodford at the moment), but apart from that he's good to go.  

You've got a PM, Eastside.

Thanks for the reply, Eastside, hopefully he'll do well for you if he signs.

A few(ish!) names to mention, and these players were due to train before Oxford United coaches but this event got cancelled so they are looking at clubs from Step 4-6 at which to train:

Romaine Henry (any outfield position, currently training with Watford COE and based in Middlesex but can travel) romaine16@hotmail.co.uk

Ezra Barned (any outfield position, currently training with QPR College Hammersmith and based in East London but can travel) ebarned@hotmail.co.uk

Sequino Okai-Ntow (left-winger, has played at intermediate level in West London but can travel) nanakwame9@hotmail.co.uk

Abi Bawumia (central midfielder, has played for Barnet PROTEC and lives in Middlesex) gansta_abi@hotmail.co.uk

Fabio Pocas (striker, has played for Sporting Lisbon Academy and UKFF Elite Development Squad - now based in Middlesex) fabio_ricardo@live.com.pt

Adam Ormerod (right-back, has played for Watford, Brentford and AFC Wimbledon youth, Middlesex based) adamkid1@hotmail.co.uk

Renato Agrela (attacking midfielder, has played semi pro football in Portugal - now based in West London) r.agrela1994@gmail.com

Ben Jackson (right-winger, has played for Charlton Athletic Youth and The David Beckham Academy, South London based) bennwjackson@hotmail.com

Mircea Ivanov (right-back, has played for Dinamo Bucharest Youth, now at the University of East London) ivanov.mircea@gmail.com

Ben Adeyemi (centre-back has played for Boreham Wood Youth, Middlesex based) ben_adeyemi@ymail.com

Abdel Vieira (attacking midfielder, has played semi pro football in Portugal - now based in West London ) vieiraabdel@gmail.com

Euloge Zola (striker, has played for Croydon FC and Carshalton Athletic - based in South London) e.sanzola@gmail.com

Josemar Gomes (striker, has played for Quinta De Conte in Portugal and he is also a futsal player with a 1 in 1.5 strike rate in all forms of football.  Based in West London) josemarlopesgomes@gmail.com

A few more, then I'll leave this thread be for a while:

Michael Dixon (striker, ex Millwall Youth, Luton Town Academy,Salisbury City and Muangthong United) 02077406516/ 07817424717/ dixon3792@hotmail.co.uk 

Helton Camilo Serra dos Reis Fancony (striker or winger ex Portugese Youth/Semi Pro player) 07931 314583/heltonfancony@hotmail.com 

Abraham Junior Udofia (full back/winger ex Wealdstone F.C, Sawbridgeworth Town F.C. Hampton & Richmond FC Reserves, Hendon Town FC, Enfield Town FC, Brentwood Town FC, Dartford FC U18’s and Offered half Soccer scholarship to Cincinnati University August 2009, 07534492202/ abrahamudofia@hotmail.co.uk)

Abi Bawumia gansta_abi@hotmail.co.uk, used to play at Barnet PROTEC Academy as a midfielder and striker and trialed for Oldham Athletic

Stuart Darbyshire - stuart.d92@hotmail.co.uk (Winger/Striker from Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire ex Watford, Brentford and Hayes & Yeading - has trialed for Reading, Chelsea, Leicester City and Cheltenham Town and trained with St. Margaretsbury)

Abdulkadir Mohamed - 07534098248 (Goalkeeper from Middlesex, ex Watford, Brentford and Charlton Athletic)

Mainly Based in Middlesex/W. London:

GK Omar Ejlilou 07876316746/omar.ejlilou@hotmail.co.uk
GK El-Hadj N'Diaye el-hadj94@hotmail.fr

DF Jean Claude Wetsi Meta wetsimeta@gmail.com 07429655852,

DF Hawkat Ibrahim 07947361477/Hawkatibrahim@hotmail.co.uk

DF Youcef Mizou yyms@hotmail.co.uk

DF Alfie Gibson alfredwakaigibson@gmail.com

MF Matthew Thompson mrmthompson_09@aol.co.uk
MF Abdirassaq Mohamed 07930144160/rasaq14@hotmail.co.uk, 
MF Patrik Piskor patrik160919@gmail.com 9pedro91@azet.sk 07969885653 (based in North London - and was formerly a player in the Slovenian Second Division)

ST Stefan Sowah 07506544973/s.sowah@live.co.uk

ST Sequino Nana Kwame Nanakwame9@hotmail.co.uk
ST Idris Taiwo smerkzstar@hotmail.co.uk

'Craig Castle

Previous clubs: 

Swindon Town 

AFC Bournemouth 

Aldershot Town 

'Very pacey forward with a great shot and delivery. 

My distribution and knowledge on the pitch are of a very high standard. I netted over 20 goals at reserve level with AFC Bournemouth whilst playing there. I've played against big names and have a lot to prove. Looking for a chance to show what I can do, in a team of committed athletes. Living in Berkshire.

My number is: 07880254444 

Email: craigcastle91@hotmail.co.uk' 

Ex Tottenham Hotspur youth midfielder Daniel Gray is also on the look out for a club.  He is based in Middlesex and his CV reads thus:

'Hi I am Daniel Gray been playing football from the age of 4 (now I am aged 20) and I've played at a good level of football. One of the clubs I've played for Tottenham Hotspur and being in a great training and coaching system I've learnt an adapted different things to my game. I can play right or left wing, centre midfield or as a striker. I am a born left footed player but have adapted playing with the right foot as well due to great practice and determination to be a two footed player. Some Facts - I am a great free kick taker, I have great vision, can pick a pass from anywhere, not scared to shoot, work hard for the ball, go into every challenge wholeheartedly, and am a light spirited fun personnel to be around. I hope to go professional soon as well. My mobile is 07943951209, thanks hope to hear from you soon.' 

Saqib from Middlesex:

I am looking for a club which plays proper regular football. I am ex-semi pro. I can play on different positions right back , wings , attacking mid. 
currently living in Wembley. 

Currently playing for BPP university in London college league and I am their first team player, recently played for Denton football club in Cheshire elite league in Manchester, I am a MEFS academy player and I have also played in Chinese 2nd Divsion in China.  07923252411

and...

2 from Surrey

Dylan Lallier (centre midfield):  I have been at Staines town, Sutton United, Leatherhead and Hampton & Richmond youth, looking for a good standard of football, frequent training and matches. With a professional set up, training kits and match kits and a training venue would be brilliant, contact me on 07891323632 or drdyl@hotmail.co.uk.

Tim Allen (centre midfield): I have always had a passion for football but haven't found a team that will help me get better and one day to a pro team if any team is interested please do text me on 07720294741.

1 from Middlesex:

Jordan Smith (left midfield):  I was at the Woking FC academy for 3 years and am now looking for a new club. I have played predominantly on the left wing, but can fill in anywhere on the pitch. My attributes include pace,the ability to use both feet and almost never losing possession of the ball. I also have a good eye for goal and once scored 15 goals in a season from the left. My mobile number is 07946223549. 

Edited by Zippy

One for the Step 4's above only (by strict order of the player himself!)

Adam Thomas, 26, striker - previously with Hampton & Richmond and Chesham United 1st Teams 07757330944 (based in West London).  Absolutely will not consider any clubs below Step 4 (this player can also hit level 15 on the bleep test).

Maybe so, Eastside, but the proof of the pudding and all that...

Mark Noble (West Ham United) apparently witnessed his level 15 heroics, so maybe he can clarify if what Mr. Thomas says is true.

Have checked that he has been a player at Hampton & Richmond and Chesham.  He's in West London as well, so maybe out of AFC Hornchurch's radar.

One more player (for now anyway) Abdel Vieira:  

2013/2014 One game played for Carterton FC in front of Oxford United coaches

2012/2013 Saint Jean Beaulieu, Nice, France 
2011/2012 Aspptt Nice, Nice, France 
2010/2011 Pedroguense, Leiria, Portugal 
2009/2010 União de Leiria, Leiria, Portugal 
2008/2009 AS Monaco FC , France 
2007/2008 Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Lisboa,Portugal 
2006/2007 Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Lisboa,Portugal 
2005/2006 Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Lisboa,Portugal 
2003/2004 Naval 1º de Maio, Fig.Foz, Portugal 
Abdel Francisco Vieira 
21 Years 
Midlfield 
Resident in West London
e-mail vieiraabdel@gmail.com 
number 07448461882 

Oops, already mentioned Abdel, but at least you now have some more background to him.

Heard that ex UKFF EDS GK Aaron Bufton is looking to move back to Step 5/6 after being bombed out to Liss Athletic.  He's Surrey based and his email is bufton39@sky.com.

North London based defender Luke Fagan is looking for Semi-Pro or better:

'I have played football since i was 5 and have not stopped i played in local leagues from seven upwards. I successfully trialed for PTSA - Pro Touch Soccer Academy and whilst with them i played against some of the best teams like Reading, MK Dons, Nottingham Forest, Q.P.R etc. and from those games I gained a lot of experience then i went to play county games for FAL- Football Alliance Limited playing teams like Sweden. I have also played Semi Pro in the Ryman League for Waltham Abbey. My main position is Centre Back but I can also play CM AND CDM. I love football and my dream is to make it professionally and play for the rest of my life. Email Me at livelyn19@live.com or call 07903235745'

Also a young(ish) GK named Marco is looking for a club in/around Kilburn.  He is planning a future move to the Canary Wharf area, so needs a club (any level) not far from both locations:

'I'm a goalkeeper and I was playing my last 2 years an half for Etar 1924 in the Bulgarian 'B grupa' professional second division. I'm 185 tall and I weight 76 kg. When I went back to Italy I played for a team in level 5 in the Italian football league system. I've recently moved to London and I'm looking for an organized team where I can both have fun and earn some money. 07786942246 if you'd like to chat.'
Edited by Zippy