Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-January 18 )

• Photo
    budman13

• Photo
    Alfieboy

• Photo
    PurpleTram

• Photo
    Spongebob Squarepants

• Photo
    dan8

• Photo
    E&E Rich

HEY GRAVESEND NUTTER MUTS .........

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
YOU REALLY DID dissapoint with your response to my well thought out and perfectly put last message !!!<p>Was the best you could muster up saying that kent is better than essex/london !??????<p>You decided to criticise my club when in no way you are a position to do so, I listed numerous things that dagenham have of which gravesend can only DREAM of !!<p>And yet the best you could come back with was, well at the end of the day, kents better than essex bla bla bla, were gonna beat u on your own patch rant rant rant !!!<p>Like I say go and support a proper team somone from kent, that is financially better off, better supported and has less arseholes supporting them as you mob do !!!<p>Namely Tonbridge !!!!!<p>PISS OFF - SEE YA 15th April Canv.

offline The Doctor

The Doctor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I feel you are being a bit harsh on us Gravesend and Northfleet boys, most of the support does not feel the same way as the 'north kent nutters' they jsut after a bit of trouble i think!! anyway<p> UP THE FLEET, GOOD LUCK DAGENHAM BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT GOOD LUCK CANVEY images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
See my posting under the thread, "May I be the first" - please ignore NKN - clearly out to cause as much friction as possible.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
dagenham man....crawl back under your stone factory boy!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Yawn! it would seem you were dragged up rather then brought up mr nutter!
And you dare to call yourself a football supporter! You show yourself and the team you claim to support no respect by gibbering with such low life un intelligent comments.
Your old hat now and very very boring! try to grow up a tad and people may start taking you seriously and you may even get a job when you leave school.
Do you talk such dribble because you no nothing about the game of football, which seems apparent!
surprise us all and tell us what you know about the game, shouldn't take you long...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus