Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HEY GRAVESEND NUTTER MUTS .........

YOU REALLY DID dissapoint with your response to my well thought out and perfectly put last message !!!<p>Was the best you could muster up saying that kent is better than essex/london !??????<p>You decided to criticise my club when in no way you are a position to do so, I listed numerous things that dagenham have of which gravesend can only DREAM of !!<p>And yet the best you could come back with was, well at the end of the day, kents better than essex bla bla bla, were gonna beat u on your own patch rant rant rant !!!<p>Like I say go and support a proper team somone from kent, that is financially better off, better supported and has less arseholes supporting them as you mob do !!!<p>Namely Tonbridge !!!!!<p>PISS OFF - SEE YA 15th April Canv.

I feel you are being a bit harsh on us Gravesend and Northfleet boys, most of the support does not feel the same way as the 'north kent nutters' they jsut after a bit of trouble i think!! anyway<p> UP THE FLEET, GOOD LUCK DAGENHAM BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT GOOD LUCK CANVEY wink.gif" border="0

Yawn! it would seem you were dragged up rather then brought up mr nutter!

And you dare to call yourself a football supporter! You show yourself and the team you claim to support no respect by gibbering with such low life un intelligent comments.

Your old hat now and very very boring! try to grow up a tad and people may start taking you seriously and you may even get a job when you leave school.

Do you talk such dribble because you no nothing about the game of football, which seems apparent!

surprise us all and tell us what you know about the game, shouldn't take you long...