Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor 3-5 Hartley Wintney

Rother

Awful defending. Team wasn't balanced for the opening 20 minutes with 3 up top and no midfield. I think the plan was to snatch an early goal but unfortunately HW scored literally straight from the kick off.

Conceded soft goals and were being over run. Dennison seemed to mis judge the 4th which bounced over him and into the net!

Total contrast in the second half despite conceding a penalty early (which Dennison saved) and conceded a 5th shortly after. But from then on in Windsor got into the game. Garstang scored two cracking identical free kicks from the edge of the box and the 3rd was an own goal following a spell of pressure.

HW over ran the midfield in the first half and thats where the game was lost. There are some great individual players in the Windsor team, but unfortunately a few passengers also.

Harris went off after 25/30 minutes following a clash of heads of which the HW player also went off.  Hope both players are ok as both seemed quite groggy afterwards.

Thanks.

I like the fact that (as of this moment) last night's game has been completely erased from the club website. Not on the fixture list - like it didn't actually happen.

Seeing as it's the 1st game I've missed this season, that's exactly how I'm going to treat it!

Looking forward to Saturday!!

Sounds like a bad day at the office, lets put it in a box, tie it up and bury it. From what I hear awful 65 mins, then good 25 mins, which i guess is reflectedin the score.

We need to look forward to Saturday and hope we can get our strategy right, because when we play well as a team we look amazing. Winning the league is about consistency, and it doesn't look like anyone has that at the moment. It is 1st v 4th on saturday with both teams having lost their last two league games, probably be a stonking game (or should that be stinking?!?!).

Anyone who can put a 5 in a row winning run together before xmas is going to be up there, fingers crossed its us.

Look at this way, we know we have good players (a few of whom are exceptional), we know when they play as a team they look very good, and we are sitting 4th in the league with a big game Saturday. So its not all doom and gloom, maybe just partly cloudy with a chance of a dodgy peformance every now and then.

Come on you Lepers!!!

Archived