Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What will be will be

What ever happens this year what another tremendous season this has been.

A great FA cup run,a tittle run in too close to call.

A new stand to be proud of and achieving conference grading.

I think not only the players Jeff and Glen but Rod Hall and all the people behind the scenes have done a tremendous job.<p>I'm confident this will go to the last game of the season where we nick at Braintree then have another great party night.

yes whatever happens it has been a great season. Who would have belived Canvey would play a game live on national television and not just that go and win it and do themselves and the whole of non-league football proud.<p>it will be heartbreaking not to make the Conference now but if we dont then surely next season will will do it and have an even better season.<p>Well done jeff and Glenn and all the boys we are proud of you.

I ain't given up. And I think there's a bit of exictment left in it yet. But in total agrement with you all in what a terrific 12 months its been. Last year all those games in a short space of time gave us national exposure, although hard in the end as Farnborough went on to pip us. The Trophy semis & that day at Villa Park.<p>This season, great all the way through. I can't beleive we hosted Match of the Day (******s !) and were successful on Natioanl TV. Of course this is after beating the mighty Wigan on their home ground. That memorable day at Burnley. The Trophy run, the away game to Gravesend, the double over Ricay (at last) etc etc etc

Having a train naming ceremony at the ground (wild)

.......and finally got a ground to be real proud of.<p>Highlight of season for me was when the legendary Julian Dicks had a short spell with the club. I was awe struck for a few days........<p>Lowest point of the season was either when the beer prices increased recently, or having to play host to St Albans twice. <p>...........so whatever happens over the next few weeks its certainly been an emotional one !

Good luck to both title contenders.<p>(Just think all those things without any mention of Port Vale)