Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor 4-2 Wantage

Rother

What a good game!

A real biff bang start and 2-2 after 20 mins, with another gift, this time via a handling error from Dennison, who otherwise had another very solid game.

I though in that 1st half hour Wantage looked excellent going forward, slick movement and passing that you could only admire. But we were also playing well and creating chances and gradually getting to grips with them at the back.

2nd half we played superbly and dominated large parts. What was so pleasing was the pace of the attacks. Everything seemed so much slicker and faster than of late.

I believe Wantage had won 9 out of 10 and only conceded 3 in the league thus season, so, although I wouldn't know how strong their 11 was last night, the performance augurs well for the rest of the season.

As I said after Wembley, back on track I think.

Well done Mick & Co.

Well that was a much better performance, take out the two goals that were real gimmes we looked good in the first half but it was the second half performance that really impressed.Ben really started to play as team member and he and Laza looked sublime as times, interlinking effortlessly.

Midfield looked more comfortable and another positive, especially with Bens upcoming enforced exile, Kane is looking sharper and better. 

We can still improve, but I agree we are back on track and the slight blip was maybe just that.

Anyway onwards and upwards, still in three cups and in with a shout for the league. Not bad for October........

Archived