Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

What a day in Chester!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Blind Bigot

Blind Bigot
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
0-1 doesn't do it justice. 0-2 is more of a reflection in my view. OK, so we came under heavy pressure at times (how many Chester corners?), but there was only one team 'wanted it' today and that was GNF.

Defending, mid-field and up front we were totally committed and thoroughly deserved it.

Come On You Mighty Reds!

Personally, the Terriers in the next round would be a dream for me but failing that how about another game up t'north? And another win of course!

Great Day Today! Loved every minute of it!

BB

offline Graham S

Graham S
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Thanks for those texts, BB.

Due to the vagaries of the mobile texting system, your message re. Skins' penalty didn't arrive until after all those ambiguous posts saying "still 0-1"

Wouldn't allow myself to believe we were actually winnning until in the car & heard it confirmed on the radio.

Graham S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus