Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey splashing the cash

Eastside Urchin

It didn't seem to do them any good at Biggleswade Town on Saturday

• 2 months later...

I'd say work in progress. Cheers for caring Mrs Davidson

It is Mr, only changed from Pabird as I forgot previous access code

The issue is of interest having followed CIFC for some considerably years

Ps What is the "League position status in comparison ??

Your issue is that when your son left the club you was digging at the club for the way they treated Craig then he comes back and then nothing. And when he leaves again you pop back up having little snide comments. We are looking at the bigger picture here and believe the current management are finding there feet and time will tell. Always find it funny from these so called keyboard warriors with negativity, If you follow Canvey like you say you do. Get your arse over to the games with the rest of us supporters and get behind the team instead of putting your boring my boy my boy comments on here. It's old news now move on. Hope to see you at a home game soon. I'll be behind the goal. Rant over

Your issue is that when your son left the club you was digging at the club for the way they treated Craig then he comes back and then nothing. And when he leaves again you pop back up having little snide comments. We are looking at the bigger picture here and believe the current management are finding there feet and time will tell. Always find it funny from these so called keyboard warriors with negativity, If you follow Canvey like you say you do. Get your arse over to the games with the rest of us supporters and get behind the team instead of putting your boring my boy my boy comments on here. It's old news now move on. Hope to see you at a home game soon. I'll be behind the goal. Rant over

First off we live in the midlands and spent a small fortune following CIFC for some years

Secondly They are not snide comments but reasonable comment in cause and effect

History can be and should be questioned as feed to the best way forward and with CIFC so strongly linked to its support then as with every (successful ) club actions questioned should be considered as the norm, unless of course you prefer not to hear the answers

Not at all. Just seems to me that you or pabird. Only seem to crop up in negativity never positive. As I stated earlier. The club have made a decision lets get behind the team and management and see where it takes us. Have a good evening

Love your posts ripper....can't deny CD was a good player but as a person what a [****!!****]er

Archived