Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jacko

Quote:
King Carlos said:
Reckons he would jump at the chance of a move back to the Fleet.....

.....I bet he would - it won't happen though!

Both Bentley and Jacko departed to 'a bigger club' - now it has all turned sour, Bentley has looked somewhat disillusioned compared to his early-season performances & Jacko 'wants to come back'.....

.....funny how the milk turns sour, isn't it.....isn't it?

IF the rumour is true, I think the players may realise that Jacko is human, capable of making a mistake and willing to admit it. If I remember correctly, when Tostao left, the other players were consulted to see if they would welcome him back - and they did. Given the years of loyalty and commitment that he has given to the Club it seems unfair to dismiss the possiblity out of hand simply because he took a decision that turned out to be wrong. We all get it wrong sometimes!

I think that given the number of times that Jacko was offered opportunities to go elsewhere and he didnt how can we accuse him of disloyalty how many of you would turn down the chance of furthering your career with a bigger company in whatever field you work. Jacko if it all turns sour please come back we would welcome you with open arms.

Quote:
Super Daz said:
Got it wrong through making a mistake or becoming greedy?

That is the question.....

Hang on a minute you're talking about Jacko not Beckham, I don't remember seeing too many ferraris in the players car park so maybe accusations of greed are a bit harsh.
We are not talking about millionaires here, if someone offered me an extra two hundred quid a week to work for another company I'd find it pretty hard to turn down.
I can't help thinking that everone was perfectly happy for Benno to leave Aldershot and join us but when he leaves us for Dagenham he is accused of disloyalty. All those who think he would have been better off staying with us are wrong...he would have been better off staying at Aldershot but I'm bl**dy glad he didn't!

Jacko moved on for his own reasons and I wished him well when he did and I have seen him since leaving us, and the question of disloyality to the club is not an issue, it is just a change he considered as any of us would.But if you consider him coming back, what about Steve Mc Kimms postion, he stayed loyal to the Fleet and was made Captain,and then half way through the season the former captian returns, I dont think Macca would be very happy.