Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Follow Combined Counties Football League on TWITTER

Tel

To have a good TWITTER account current information should be posted. I know this account is new but the results could bee tweeted after the results are received by the League.

I follow many clubs accounts and it seems the more info. received at an early stage the better.

Keep the info. flowing

Colliers Wood United FC are delighted to announce The Tandem Centre have renewed their sponsorship of the club from immediate effect.

Colliers Wood United FC are delighted to announce The Tandem Centre have renewed their sponsorship of the club from immediate effect.

Good news. Getting sponsorship is difficult enough as it is but getting some from a shopping centre is even tougher. Excellent work.

"Two wheels on your wagon, and you'll keep rolling along !!!!"

:bolt:

South Kilburn next 3 matches postponed/suspended re last Saturday incident.

The hearing listed to take place on Monday 30th. December, 2013.

Tough. Cant get away with behaviour like that anymore. You dont turn up to football on Sat to get threatened and abused beyond the realms of football banter!

Totally agree, no place for that in football. Sometimes there will be conflict but pulling out weapons of any sort is crossing the line.

That very same rumour was doing the rounds this time last year!

OK lets see!!!

Do you know what, I'll tell you what I think.

(Not representing my club with this btw!)

To me, as with many on here, no issues with their players.

Bed now!!

I have seen SK play on a few occasions.

Ground is crap!!! Not CCL standard.

Nuff said! I wont watch a game there!

I understand from a very reliable source that the match referee on this occasion was full of praise for the SK players, so what Chris and others have said above would seem to be very true.  One man  -  One problem.

Time for the CLUB to sort it out, and be seen to be sorting it out !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived