Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

1-1 Should have been at least 3-1 to the Gulls

What a match!! We deserved better. Missed a couple of great chances still, we'll stuff 'em at the Lane. Thought we had a great crowd except the ones up my end wern't singing that much. Me and me mate (male with big mouth) kept starting them off but they were miserable so en sos. The ol git behind me even a moan about me air horn!!! Still I had a great time even if it did take me an hour to drive 'ome.

Cant wait to stuff the Shrimpers and then meet Lincoln at the Lane.

WELL DONE TO THE CANVEY BOYS YOU CAN BE PROUD!!!

Thought that 1-1 was a fair result in the end. Surprised that Boylan went off for McDougald. Shame as there was an instance at the end where McDougald was holding the ball near their area and was looking to thread it through to to someone. Boylan could of made that run if he had been there. At that stage though, we couldn't have gone to three up front unless we were down. Now that would of been taking the......