Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maher in A&E!

Mean It Mick

I went to the hospital to see a mate who broke his ankle on Saturday playing football and saw Maher in hospital waiting in A&E!

He looked more mobile in his wheelchair then had all season on the pitch!

Some drunk was walking past and said you play for Southend dont you and i said to the fella, "leave it fella, its not his fault"

Maher was not best pleased, ha ha!

Very badly cut leg. It was thought at first that he may be out for some time as the cut was deep down to the ligaments and there was danger of tears. Luckily the injury is not as bad as first thought and he's only going to miss the next couple of weeks or so.

Sorry, mate, but no matter who plays for who, it's not nice to see a player stretchered off the pitch in absolute agony.

Quote:
Mean It Mick said:
I went to the hospital to see a mate who broke his ankle on Saturday playing football and saw Maher in hospital waiting in A&E!

He looked more mobile in his wheelchair then had all season on the pitch!

Maher was not best pleased, ha ha!

[color:"red"]Just the kind of stupid brainless comment I would expect! Your lot deserve to be in the Ryman and that is where you will stay! [/color]

i must say canvey are a dirty team!

You were lucky to have 11 men at the end of the game. Thankfully maher injury is not too bad only a few weeks. But we've got so many injurys at moment especally in central midfeild odunki,fullarton and now maher out!

WE HAVE A VERY SMALL SQUAD MATTHEW AND BECAUSE OF YOUR DIRTY TACTICS WE HAVE LOST OUR CAPTAIN and now only have 1 central midfeilder available.

But the good news is that we will move GOWER IN TEH MIDDLE where hes even better and he will destroy you pikeys nxt week!

POWER TO THE GOWER

Well thats surprising, I will have to have a word with the Canvey Kit manager. I must admit though that my eyesight isn't as good as it was but I thought the kit on Sunday looked pretty clean to me. As for the players personal hygeine, perhaps I should stand a little closer to them and take a long sniff before and after the games.

I will say though, the SUFC strip looked a little bit grim, the long sleeves hid some really dirty elbows, I don't suppose a few of our players appreciated that, especially when having those dirty elbows rammed into most parts of the head and torso. The referee had a bigger problem than me with his eyes by all accounts too, he seemed to overlook a lot nasties from the team in D/Blue . I suppose if Maher hadn't gone in so hard on Dobbo he would not have come out of it so bad!!

Whats a Southend girls favourite wine

its getting there---------------------

"those Canvey players are horrible,nasty,naughty men who wouldn,t let us win at home and now were only getting 700 tickets for the replay"

GET OVER IT SHRIMPS AND STOP WHINGEING!!!!