Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield v Windsor

Fuzzy Royal

Arrgghhh, what to say. not seeing Ben, Laza or Sheehan on the teamsheet immediately gave me concern. However seeing the line up I thought we should be able to get a result.

we started okay and the first half was going to plan until we (not for the first or last time in the game) gave the ball away cheaply and Westfield scored a very good goal, and never really looked back.

we never really got into the game and ultimately were beaten by a better team on the day. 

Not quite sure what was wrong, was it a lack of control in the middle of the park, lack of an out and striker? Well it appeared we just opened up at the back too easily and gave the ball away even more easily.

Just a bad day at the office, move on and look forward, if we can go on another 5 game winning stretch then we'll be looking good again.

We clearly have the ability but maybe age is hindering us occasionally, I wonder if you took our squad in 5 years time just how good it could or would be?

We really couldn't handle the long ball. Their keeper's distribution was long and pin point and started many attacks for them.

It's been pretty much the same all season that when a team gets behind us so we are running back towards our goal we are all over the place. When the ball is in front of us as defenders we are excellent - good in the air, good in the tackle and calm(ish) in possession, with a terrific shot stopper to bail us out when they do get through.

Archived