Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Man Utd fans would do well to read this

Krooner

Well you can see the trouble that will follow that too, a new top flight manager will inherit Moyes choice of £200 million or thereabouts players. Yanited could take years to sort themselves out.

• 4 weeks later...

Bulletin folks, I understand that David Moyes is about to be shown the door at Old Trafford, watch this space

Yes, that only seems like yesterday, Frank O'Farrell didn't know what day it was either did he

His sacking earnt me quite a few bob in bets in my local from Man U supporters, when I said at the beginning of the season that Moyes wouldn't see the season out at Old Trafford.

All the loseres said to me were along the lines of.... "Alex Ferguson would never sanction Moyes's sacking !!"

Seems that Sir Alex was one of the knife-wealders.

Perhaps Ferguson knew full well that Moyes would be as effective as a chocolate fireguard at Old Trafford and wanted him to fail miserably