Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Rhodes

Karen - That's strange as the article I posted stated otherwise, maybe they changed their minds at the eleventh hour as Justin Fashanu cut his teeth at Carrow Road didn't he and it would have looked bad if they didn't take part:

'Champions Manchester United and Tottenham have confirmed they will not be partaking in the rainbow laces initiative, as have Sunderland, Norwich and Saints'

• 3 months later...

Thomas Hitzlsperger was a studio guest on Match of the Day recently, looking at him you wouldn't suspect for a minute that anything was 'untoward' would you.

• 2 weeks later...

Romford Boy - I just didn't think that Hitzlsperger should have been 'paraded' like that on Match of the Day, it was ill advised and in bad taste.

• 8 months later...

I see that Thomas Hitzlsperger was a on the Alan Brazil breakfast show on Talk Sport this week, he talks a lot of sense and listening to him you wouldn't suspect for a second that anything was 'untoward'.

• 1 month later...

I see that Thomas Hitzlsperger has been on the Alan Brazil breakfast show on Talk Sport a couple of times recently, to be fair he talks a lot of sense and listening to him you wouldn't suspect for a second that anything was 'untoward' would you.

I asked for a pint of light and bitter at lunchtime today, and the serving wench said she had never heard of it. It made me feel very old.

Try asking her for a Brown & Mild !!

I'm not that old BJR. 

I expect to get slaughtered for this, but I used to like Red Barrel, and Double Diamond is still my favourite mass produced beer.

Remember them both extremely well RB.

In those days, you could go out with a fiver, buy 20 fags and come home nicely mellowed with even some coins left in your pocket.

20 Gold Leaf were half a crown, and if memory serves, a pint of Red Barrel was around 2 bob.

Remember them both extremely well RB.

In those days, you could go out with a fiver, buy 20 fags and come home nicely mellowed with even some coins left in your pocket.

20 Gold Leaf were half a crown, and if memory serves, a pint of Red Barrel was around 2 bob.

I'm 66 and I guess you must be a bit younger. I remember Red Barrel was 1/7d a pint, fags about 2 shillings for 10, and you could get a Chinese meal for about 4/6d. If I was out with the boys on a Saturday night I could get change from a one pound note. 

Happy days.

I'm 66 and I guess you must be a bit younger. I remember Red Barrel was 1/7d a pint, fags about 2 shillings for 10, and you could get a Chinese meal for about 4/6d. If I was out with the boys on a Saturday night I could get change from a one pound note. 

Happy days.

Maybe my memory is failing.

I'm older at 68, 69 next June.

But you're right  -  The Good old days.