Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tickets

Gordon T

I phoned up earlier today to ask aboot the ticket arrangements, they said there is a meeting later this week, but with this news i cant really see it not being all ticket. with this in mind i have a couple of questions:

do season ticket holders get priority??

and how many tickets can we book??

Hopefully the regulars somehow will be recognised. Problem is how? Also i cant see us getting 3/4000 turn up just like that cos the local teams on sky. People that havent supported us arent likely to just because were on sky but who knows! Anyway more pressing news is can we please get 200 to barnet tomorrow and creep ahead of leigh!!! We must concentrate on league games until the fa cup game as we have £50k banked even if we lose so lets get away from relegation,play good footy and get prepared for tv glory!!! I can just hear it now on sky... ' who the f*** are canvey island who the f*** are canvey island......' going to sound really classy!!! We must get some news songs going ovber the coming weeks!!!

Quote:
Gordon T said:

Hopefully no and a sensible number.

In previous years - vouchers were issued at preceeding home games, meaning that ALL those regulars and not just season ticket holders got priority.

Either that or we sell them at forthcoming home games (as suggested) so that all regulars get first chance to purchase.

Hopefully something will be in place by saturday?

Quote:
Richard C said:
I can just hear it now on sky... ' who the f*** are canvey island who the f*** are canvey island......' going to sound really classy!!! We must get some news songs going ovber the coming weeks!!!

See my post in 'Northfleet Select' a short while ago. Any more ideas, anyone? Some anti-BBC songs might get us more Sky coverage!!!! (I'm joking, ok???!)

Quote:
Gordon T said:
I phoned up earlier today to ask aboot the ticket arrangements, they said there is a meeting later this week, but with this news i cant really see it not being all ticket. with this in mind i have a couple of questions:

That would be the sort of thing that might turn up on the News Page.