Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

It's sickening to read this article from the Harrow Times isn't it, more un-affordable yuppie flats at the expense of a historic football ground where Edgware Town played for 68 years:

http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/10919949.Edgware_Town_Football_Club_site_development_to_be_heard_tonight/

It's sickening to read this article from the Harrow Times isn't it, more un-affordable yuppie flats at the expense of a historic football ground where Edgware Town played for 68 years:

http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/10919949.Edgware_Town_Football_Club_site_development_to_be_heard_tonight/

Yep one of the many reasons London gets worse and worse every year. All they build in London these days are flats, flats and more flats Brentford is terrible for this these days. What London needs is more Hospitals, Schools, Fire Stations and Police Stations but that's another subject I know.

A good ground was Edgware Town back in the day.

Savagebee - Yes, we should have nipped immigration in the bud shouldn't we but, as you say, that's another subject altogether

Savagebee - Yes, we should have nipped immigration in the bud shouldn't we but, as you say, that's another subject altogether

Where did SB say anything about immigration? Stop reading the Daily Mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Things seem to be going in the right direction for the new Edgware Town FC .

https://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Edgware-Town-FC/402330389899730

Savagebee - I have it on good authority that, surprisingly, Gavin isn’t actually involved in the project

Savagebee - I have it on good authority that, surprisingly, Gavin isn’t actually involved in the project

Get involved Mr Rhodes help Edgware Town FC rise from the ashes.

Just having visions of Gavin running for his 'life' up Edgware High Street.... what a funny day that was!

Details please ?

Savagbee,

Its not flats they build anymore!!!!...... they build 'an exclusive development of luxury spacious apartments designed and furnished in a contemporary fashion just minutes from the up and coming town centre of (insert name) that is filled with bustling coffee shops and a friendly community'

Get involved Mr Rhodes help Edgware Town FC rise from the ashes

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm seriously considering throwing my hat into the ring, I see that the Club's excellent new Website went live today:

http://www.edgwaretownfc.co.uk/

NF! How lovely to see you!!

Thought I'd pop in and see what was happening!

I see that the management team is made up off the ex Levy management from the first half of this season. We did not win many games but good luck to them.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm seriously considering throwing my hat into the ring, I see that the Club's excellent new Website went live today:

http://www.edgwaretownfc.co.uk/

Go for it.

Cliff, you've been out the game for far too long in my opinion. You have so much to offer non league football and I think Edgware could do a lot worse than reach out to you for your services

I see that the management team is made up off the ex Levy management from the first half of this season. We did not win many games but good luck to them.

Leverstock don't seem to have won many games at all looking at the league, not just the 1st half of the season....Edgware are a bigger name in local non league football so should hopefully be able to attract a better standard of footballer. I'm for 1 are very excited about football coming back to the north London area, and will be attending as many games as I can to support my local team. The website looks very good, and with Facebook and twitter live feeds,  looks a very professional set up.

After we changed the manger we have won 4 drawn 2 and lost 3. We lost 21 and only won 2. It takes a bit of time but we are planning for next season already.

What happened to Steve Benitez at your club? He was a brilliant coach by all accounts....Why did he leave you? I have been involved in the non league seen, especially in the London area, and have heard a few things about Leverstock Green. Not all good either. Don't think it was appropriate for you to make a comment on another team, and their management team. Especially when your involved in a committee at another club. Very disrespectful. I hope Edgware Town make a success of it, and wish Mr Manzi and his staff all the best. Maybe wont be to long before they play Leverstock, that would be interesting.  I wish your new manager good luck. with some of his committee making comments about other clubs that don't concern them, he will need it.