Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Edgware Town FC (RUMOUR)

Lol over reaction much!?

You're not making a very good name for yourself Edgeware! Uncle T simply said that they didn't win many games with them in charge, which is TRUE!! They lost 21 games and won 2. Stats don't lie!

He didn't say they were going to fail, he simply highlighted that it was an interesting appointment given that track record- infact he wished them luck!

Time will tell

Dan Manzi and Daz Bloor are friends of mine and I hope they successful with Edgeware. Steve Benitze left us has the season kicked off and Dan Manzi picked up the pieces. Not an ideal way to start the season. We gave Dan every assistance but it did not work out.

Very disrespectful

I tend to agree

Lol over reaction much!?

You're not making a very good name for yourself Edgeware! Uncle T simply said that they didn't win many games with them in charge, which is TRUE!! They lost 21 games and won 2. Stats don't lie!

He didn't say they were going to fail, he simply highlighted that it was an interesting appointment given that track record- infact he wished them luck!

Time will tell

He didn't even comment on their record merely stated that it was levy management team from first half of the season. The fella then had a dig about Edgeware being able to attract better players and how levy form was poor before during and after UNCLE T just pointed out the stats and wished them well. Put the toys back in the pram fella jeeeeez.

I see that the management team is made up off the ex Levy management from the first half of this season. We did not win many games but good luck to them.

Leverstock don't seem to have won many games at all looking at the league, not just the 1st half of the season....Edgware are a bigger name in local non league football so should hopefully be able to attract a better standard of footballer. I'm for 1 are very excited about football coming back to the north London area, and will be attending as many games as I can to support my local team. The website looks very good, and with Facebook and twitter live feeds,  looks a very professional set up.

After we changed the manger we have won 4 drawn 2 and lost 3. We lost 21 and only won 2. It takes a bit of time but we are planning for next season already.

What happened to Steve Benitez at your club? He was a brilliant coach by all accounts....Why did he leave you? I have been involved in the non league seen, especially in the London area, and have heard a few things about Leverstock Green. Not all good either. Don't think it was appropriate for you to make a comment on another team, and their management team. Especially when your involved in a committee at another club. Very disrespectful. I hope Edgware Town make a success of it, and wish Mr Manzi and his staff all the best. Maybe wont be to long before they play Leverstock, that would be interesting.  I wish your new manager good luck. with some of his committee making comments about other clubs that don't concern them, he will need it.

Lol over reaction much!?

Time will tell

He didn't even comment on their record merely stated that it was levy management team from first half of the season. The fella then had a dig about Edgeware being able to attract better players and how levy form was poor before during and after UNCLE T just pointed out the stats and wished them well. Put the toys back in the pram fella jeeeeez.

Yep have to agree with Neutral and Winslow Boy. Uncle T said nothing wrong did he.

I hope Edgware Town FC do well like most others would say.

Absolutely, will be great to have a new team in the league that looks will run. Especially given the fact it's a team who have reformed- with all the teams dying out, it's great to see one bucking the trend! I wish them all the best.

However, an uncalled for attack on Uncle T, who does a wonderful job of running a great club at Levy

Ok, maybe I was a bit over the top, but I have known Mr Manzi for many many years, and if you know what went on in the 6 months prior to his departure from Leverstock Green you would understand my views. I'm not an Edgware fan as such, just live locally and attended the old few games as the old ground. And feel the potential of the club is there, but I apologise, I was just very disappointed in the fact Uncle T mentioned the results at the green (I know they look horrendous on paper) but  the full reasons behind many of the results and issues are not known outside the club. I'm sure Uncle T does wish Mr Manzi and his staff all the best, as I do. I'm new to the forum, as kept away from it for many years because I say what I'm thinking....Maybe I should return to just reading and not commenting....I wish Mr Gardiner and Leverstock Green well, and they look safe for another season in the Premier Division.

Yep have to agree with Neutral and Winslow Boy. Uncle T said nothing wrong did he.

Savagebee - But what he said was un-necessary wasn't it

Don't you mean "set to apply for membership of the SSML"?

Will that be Division 1 or 2

Savagebee - But what he said was un-necessary wasn't it

Ha Ha Ha you can talk you joker.

Uncle T said sod all wrong and read leedsedgware post that he posted at 12:13 today Rhodsey.

Keep posting leedsedgware as its GREAT to have Edgware Town FC BACK.

I see that Edgware Town held their first training session last week at Silver Jubilee Park and next Thursday there is a supporters match on the hallowed turf and open evening, the new Club seem to mean business and apparently Gavin isn't even involved as yet although I'm sure the great man will soon be persuaded to roll up his sleeves.

I see that Edgware Town held their first training session last week at Silver Jubilee Park and next Thursday there is a supporters match on the hallowed turf and open evening, the new Club seem to mean business and apparently Gavin isn't even involved as yet although I'm sure the great man will soon be persuaded to roll up his sleeves.

Get down and get involved Mr Rhodes.

Savagebee - Thanks for the vote of confidence, we could be crossing paths next season then if Edgware Town draw Hanwell Town in the Challenge Trophy

Savagebee - Thanks for the vote of confidence, we could be crossing paths next season then if Edgware Town draw Hanwell Town in the Challenge Trophy

Better hope Hanwell Town don't do anything silly like get promoted then. 

Well it's never over until the fat lady sings is it, Hanwell could implode