Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ref and Egham 4 Common Sense 0

Swifty

Ben, firstly good to see you last night if you'll pardon the pun.

I thought the game was playable 2nd half as some grounds have had poorer light views than that but understand your frustation

May have been better to refuse to play 2nd half and see what the ref did if you thought it was unsafe but then that leads to FA territory which can be a costly minefield and I realise how strapped clubs are cash wise especially with all the postponements

I just thought the negative vibes coming from the bench transmitted itself to the players who were having a bad time of it anyway with the subdued lighting, driving wind and rain hence my comments that Swiftys on about. Oh and the diva like walk away and ' come and talk to me away from them' comment  :mellow:

Thought they were a credit to you and the club with their battling qualities and with a bit of luck you could have had a couple of goals. Best of luck for the rest of the season Ben, you're a good guy who deserves to succeed

Archived