Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Youth game tonight

Tango Man

Tango Man, the A308 is flooded at Runneymeade but as far as I know you can still go up the A30 and turn right at the lights to go through Englefield Green and down the hill to Old Windsor to pick up the A308 again.  The back roads through Wraysbury & Datchet aren't an option as they're also closed ! If the Old Windsor bit is shut you would be able to come in via Ascot Racecourse direction.

Just to add that barring any heavy rain [which hasn't been forecast] the game is definitely on with no inspection required even.

Thank you, the A30 was fine when I went to Savill Garden yesterday though the bottom of Priest Hill was a bit damp to put it mildly when I popped into Windsor

I know the way via the racecourse as I've been walking round there many times.

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated

Windsor won 2-1 in an evenly matched game. Well done lads and good support from the 25 or so Windsor fans that were there. Nice to see a few Knaphill parents lending their support to Knaphill as well. Hope they had a safe journey home

Archived