Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This is just b@ll&cks

"21:00 Celebrity Wife Swap

Big Brother star Jade Goody swaps the fun-loving life she shares with boyfriend Jeff Brazier in Essex to move into the Wiltshire home of infamous Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? cheat Major Charles Ingram "

Now what on earth is going on showing this stuff.

Jade is some bird who is not a celebrity and living with some ex Canvey player who's only claim to fame is he took part int the battle of Sungate.

The Major has been found guilty of fraud by a court.

These people are getting paid hand over fist by TV, why. Who cares about them, who cares what they do.

Jade is obviously goint to go on telly and say F&*k quite a lot, and we are supposed to think she is great for doing that. Brazier will get a hard time with the Major's wife and they will all pretened to be stressed out afterwards and we are then supposed to feel sorry for them.

I agree. why is it that pillocks with no talent can earn thousands for acting like pillocks on the box. I work my nuts off (when I'm not on this forum) and consider myslef better at my job than they are at entertaining yet I earn far less than them. Wwhere is the justice in that?

Quote:
Mr Happy said:
Where is the justice in that?

Mr. Happy, you are probably not increasing the sum of wealth as much as they are. Although I do not doubt that you are more hard-working and better at your work than they are at theirs, a sufficiently large number of people want to watch this rubbish on television so that more value is created than you create in your work. That is the justice!

• 2 weeks later...

And to top it all and just the prove there's no justice in this sodding country, the sleazy major got off with a slapped wrist and a conditional discharge for grand fraud.

(No coughing, please !!)