Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 13-December 17 )

• Photo
    hairbear

• Photo
    Ramschav

• Photo
    Hitby

Photo

Barnet

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
23 replies to this topic

offline jc

jc
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
  • Supports: Ebbsfleet United
Quote:
Super Daz said:A simple fact: the club predicts a loss of £50,000 without our cup run. Fine - the sky money covers that.

Prize money so far - in the region of £22,500?
New sponsorship deal also boosts the coffers.

WE NEED A STRIKER WHO KNOWS WHERE THE GOAL IS!

While this may be true, Daz, the club will still need to choose wisely and sensibly - especially given the £60,000 deficit we have from last year, and the likely £10,000 fine if we keep picking up red cards at the rate we have been so far this season.

offline Alan W (GNFC)

Alan W (GNFC)
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I see from Barnet's messageboard that they felt hard done by on the Sending off and felt Grazioli's booking was unwarranted as well.

My own view of the sending off was that the challenge deserved a red card, whether or not he was the last man - after all, whatever happened to the automatic red card for a tackle from behind edict that came out several years ago??

As for Grazioli, I thought he was lucky to escape with a yellow - the tackle on Lee was extremely late - the ball must have been almost 5 yards in front of Matt as he was clattered, and he was lucky to avoid serious injury.

Disappointing to lose out as we did - whilst we didnt create too much, Macca was unlucky with the effort the keeper beat out and Strouts really should have hit the target with that header from Drury's free kick in the second half instead of putting it inches over the bar.

Still, we worked hard and defensively we're so much better organised than we were. The only problem is that it means midfielders get pulled deeper to help defend, and thus arent available to attack.

offline The Doctor

The Doctor
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I think that we are getting the "fridge" back though. Its the first time ive heard him called "that 10' centre half" for ages, welcome back fridge!

offline Bate'o

Bate'o
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I think the Fridge was the reason Liam Hatch had a quite game. He had no time to settle thanks to the Fridge!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus